SEIS

liked by j_turner, cesardiaz, notruby and 67 othersprincess

princess.espy someone said my tongue piercing was hot ???
load 28 comments
j_turner doesn't it hurt when u bite ur tongue?
monsefinnie i'm still jealous 😩
cesardiaz well, they weren't wrong

like any other school day, ruby and jamal rode their bikes while monse, olivia, esperanza and cesar walked. monse and olivia were infront of cesar and esperanza, talking about god knows what, while the other two walked behind, taking their time.

just as jamal and ruby passed the four, cesar put his hand on esperanza's side and kissed her, making her slightly blush and look at the boy lovingly.

after school, the whole crew went to ruby's to help make tamales. monse, ruby, and jamal we're spreading masa on the husk as esperanza and cesar were mixing the paste, touching each other's hands.

grabbing cesar by his arm, esperanza pulled him into one of the rooms that the school had. seeing who had pulled him in, cesar smiled as espy placed her hand on his neck, their lips attaching to each other. as the 'couple' was making out, an announcement was made about the dance that night.

just as the pair were getting heated, the bell rang, making esperanza remove her lips from cesar's, making him kiss her neck.

"and this is where we stop. we got class," espy said as she moved from the love-sick boy infront of her.

"just a few more minutes," cesar begged.

"i have a history test," esperanza explained, grabbing her bag, "how about we meet later? after fifth?"

"can't miss trig. sixth?"

"i could get out for a while,"

"hey, so, tonight, will you dance with me?"

"well, yeah. bailaré contigo. and ruby and jamal, maybe monse.. like i always do,"

"what about just me?"

"if we're talking about a slow dance.."

"no, no, no. hm-mm," cesar said as he stood up and grabbed his backpack, "not like a slow dance. a slow dance,"

esperanza giggled, adjusting her top as she applied some lip balm onto her lips, "no. please no slow dancing,"

"why?"