Let Me

Pairing : Minjoon

They can't count it again, how many times they already have sex despite being just friends. But, today's a little bit different, because the person he's have sex with still in bed with him. Namjoon's lower back still aching, who's not? After taking a dick that big in one go and more than once just in a couple of hours. Jimin's dick is a monster if you wanna know. Besides, Jimin always go home right after their sex. So it's just as little bit weird for having Jimin sleeping next to him today.

Namjoon just sitting there, staring at Jimin's back that full of claw marks. 'Did we do that too wild yesterday?' He thought while blushing furiously . And he doesn't realized that Jimin already wake up, shifting a little until he can sit up behind Namjoon, wrapping his arms in his waist.

'Morning, babe.. ' His voice's so deep, maybe still feeling sleepy (they do it all night long). Namjoon looking from his shoulder , being shy after once again knowing that they still naked together and he can for sure seeing Jimin's hard on the first thing this morning.

'Uhh.. Hello to you too Jim'.

'What's wrong babe? Your ass still hurt? Was I to rough last night? ' He's blushing again, ducking his head down, avoiding Jimin's loving gaze today.

'Yes. It's hurt, a lot. You asshole' he said while pouting.

Jimin then just burst into laughter seeing Namjoon's pout. 'Cute' he think.

'Oh.. By the way do you remember what happen last night? I bet you're really confused why am I keep calling you 'babe' right? ' Namjoon just giving him a nod.

'OK. Now, listen here hun. So, you're really drunk last night, and starting to rumbling about how much you love me, how is our friends with benefit thing was hurting you, how you love my big dick , and --' Namjoon squeak and tackling him down to the bed. His face was red down to his neck. He's eyes closed tightly, and Jimin just laughing again cause he's just so cute.

'What the -- Oh God. Please stop, I know, OK, I remember so please just stop Jiminnie... ' He's start to whine, pouting again after remembering what he's saying last night.

'So, you remember it now? And remember that you're just kinda passed out while we're doing it , then? '

Wah.. He's so embrassed right now. Really, passed out while having sex? Fuck it.

Lost in his thoughts , Jimin starts to grind his hips up, making Namjoon realize his little problem down there. There's a little gasp leaving Namjoon's plump lips, making Jimin's smirk grow more.

'So... You don't mind helping me with my little problem right? After that you can ask me everything you wanna know. And I'll take care of you, Joonie'

And God knows how many times they have sex that morning.

😏😏😏😏😏
✌🤗🤗