Perfect Two

Don't know if I could ever be,
Without you, cause boy you complete me..
And in time I know that we'll both see,
That we're all we need...

~~~~

It's been a while since he and Namjoon can spend their time together, without the others around to distract Namjoon. Because all of them want his attention, so they almost fight for it, for the time they will spent with their lover. And now it's just the two of them, cuddling together on the couch. While watching something they don't really care. It's almost a month since their fight, since he hit him, and he's still a little guilty about that, guilty for hurting his lover. It's makes him still scared for being together before, just the two of them. Or Namjoon, who keeps hiding behind one of the other members while Seokjin's there, or flinched when he just want to touched his cheeks. And he understand it, not angry or mad, just a bit upset that he makes him scared like that. But of course, after sometimes, he's already gain Namjoon's trust again. And here they are now.

Seokjin keeps on humming something, making the sleepy male on top of him a little bit curious. He rubs his eyes with his sweater paws, and ask his boyfriend.

"What are you humming right now? "

"Ahh.. It's one song that I found on YouTube last night. It's called 'Perfect Two'. You know it? "

"Hmm. No? It's my first time heard it. "

"Want me to play it for you? "

"Really? "

"Anything for you, babe.. But, you need to get off of me first, so we can sit, and listen to it together... "

And Namjoon do just what he's been told to do, sitting back on the couch, watching Seokjin playing with his phone, before the song that he's been humming for a while started to playing softly.

And Namjoon, realizing it's in English, listening carefully. And when he's already get the lyrics correct, just blushing while listening to the lyrics of the song. Seing his boyfriend who's blushing with a shy smile, Seokjin, feeling his heart beats faster than before after seing his dimples, smiling and just kiss him on the cheeks, where's his dimple should appear. And he's keep doing that until Namjoon a giggling mess, and hugging him tightly.

"Love you.. Hyung, "

"Its daddy to you... I love you more, baby..."

And Namjoon just blushing again ,while Seokjin just coo at him with a fond smile.

Sorry. It's short, and yeah.. But I hope you like it. The song is 'Perfect two', just search it on YouTube , if you wanna know. Because I found it there too. Happy reading, byebye....

Oh

Oh.. And happy birthday for our beautiful and best leader (I know it's a little bit early, but whatever). Hope the God give you the best again this year. Love you a lot and a lot more 😘😘😘😘