IKIGAI

A reason for being
the things that gets you up in the morning:

Namjoon wake up today, feeling a little bit dizzy. Their schedule is packed, as always. But something feels odd. He want to be little. But don't want to be a burden to the others. So he's doing the only thing he knows, forcing himself to be a big boy, their good boy. And now, this is what he got, feeling sick and no one knows. The others already bickering in the kitchen, he can hear it clearly. The six of his boyfriends, the loves of his life. And being the stubborn person he is, he still forcing himself to get up, and heading to the kitchen where the others are. Ignoring the stabbing feeling in his head and stomach.

~~~~
"Good morning... " he said, and the others already turning towards him, smiling.

"Good morning, baby"

Oh. Shit. Why must Hoseok callling him that?

"A-ah.. Hyung..."

And the others just staring at him, noticed that their leader looks a little bit paler than usual.

"You okay there, babe? "

And the concerns they give him just from their eyes, makes him breakdown right there. He's crying his heart out, sobbing so hard that makes the others worried.

"Baby? "

But he keeps crying, despite the others already beside him, he is in Jimin arms still crying. Someone's rubbing his back, maybe Yoongi, and the others just saying sweet things towards him. And after twenty minutes of his breakdown, he starts to mumble something that the others don't understand it clearly.

"Does our baby sleepy? Do you wanna sleep, prince? "

Jungkook ask, getting a nod from him, and Jimin quickly lifting him, carrying him to his bedroom. The others following behind, keep wondering why their baby boy have a breakdown earlier.

And even after their cuddling in his room, Namjoon still didn't tell them why he's crying in the kitchen, just keep saying 'don't go' or 'stay'. But they won't pushed it to far, knowing that if he wanna tell them, he's going to tell them himself. No need to being a pussy for that though. Without much questions, they're cuddling again in their leader room (on the floor exactly, they make a little fort a while ago, squeezed together), hoping that maybe, after his little nap, Namjoon would tell them why he is crying.

What's this? Ahh.. I hope I can update tomorrow.

#MyINKIGAI 👆👆👆(sorry if there are a lot of mistakes, see you, byebye 😚😚)

#MyINKIGAI 👆👆👆
(sorry if there are a lot of mistakes, see you, byebye 😚😚)