The Game

P - Psychiatrist

C - Connor of Detroit Become Human

B - Bryan Dechart

O - Owner of the shop

H - Haters

C - I've been transferred again to another place. 

P - Tell me, Connor. Where are you at this point?

C - I'm at the sidewalk selling candies and cheap goods to people but only a few of them buy those.

P - I see. You are a lost child then.

C - To tell you the truth, I forgot my mother on that day after she left me at the orphanage.

P - Struggles do happen in every one of us without any escape.

C - Wait! What are you doing at my things? Stop! Have you had enough of causing me torments? Leave me alone?

H - You always stay here annoying people! My friends! Throw those things in the garbage can!

H - Right away boss. He's a trash anyway.

C - Noooooo! How am I supposed to live?! You have wrecked everything! AAAAAHHHH!

H - Hahahahahaha! What a poor dirty boy you are, eh?! *Popping his fingers* Take this!

C - *He gets punched to his face which he drops to the ground* Please! You're too much! Just allow me sell those things!

H - If you want to, then take them from inside the garbage can.

C - I can't sell these! Why are you messing with me? Lowlife worthless persons!

H - I will buy all of them when you eat all of them.

H - Come on! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it! Hahahahahaha!

C - I hate you, people! The way you're treating me badly. Huhuhuhu... Huhuhu... Huhu...

C - I eat all of them. Pay me now! I need them as a gift for my birthday tomorrow.

H - Okay, birthday boy. *Slaps money paper bill on the face one by one* Do you like that? Huh?!

H - Bastard! So that's the reason your mother left you. A curse indeed.

C - You're lying! My mother won't ever leave me. She promised me she ever came back to take me. *Takes all the money into his pocket*

H - Is that so? Then why are you still here? *Kicks the stomach* Answer me! Pathetic douchebag!

C - AAaaRrgGH! That hurts! Better leave me alone. I don't want another trouble.

H - Here's the trash for you. *Takes the garbage can and fill it out to that boy*

H - Hahahahahaha! Eeeeeew! Smelly human being! At this moment, nobody will approach you.

H - Now go before I knock you out with my vicious fist!

C - Huhuhu... Huhuhu... Huhu... Even those citizens here despise me so much.

P - I feel upset for your troubles they've caused. Move along.

C - In the present time, I stop at the store which appears to have a case of something. It catches my attention. I better ask the owner of the shop.

O - What are you buying, my boy? Looks like you want that game.

C - I want that one displaying at the front. May you get it for me? I promise I gonna pay whatever the price is.