Where Is He?

Peter
I open my eyes and see nothing, it's like my eyes aren't even open. My head is throbbing badly. "Ugh," I moan mostly to myself. Slowly everything comes back to me, but it doesn't really help since I don't know where I am.

Hopefully Tony and Steve will be looking for me by now and if not him Loki would be. Maybe he could track my... shit! I look around not being able to see anything and realizing that I don't have anything on me that Tony can track. Shit shit shit!

"Finally woke from your slumber I see," a voice says. It's hard to pinpoint where it's coming from since of the echo. I don't see any light whatsoever as I still try looking for the owner of he voice. "Hey don't strain you eyes to much. You wouldn't be able to find me even if I was right... in front of you." He snaps in my face.

I jump at the noise, but of course I only pull on the restrains. "Who are you?" I say trying to keep as much fear out of my voice as possible. "You don't know me, but you do know other people in this room."

And with that I see a little bit of light and a figure walking out of doorway before all got quiet still and dark again. "We have an important guest here today," the speaker cracks to life, "And many others, but of course lets introduce the two we all care about. First up is, drum roll please...Shocker!" At this a light turns on over to my left and I squint my eyes to see the man with the metal gauntlet.

"Next up is a well known friend to you Mr. Peter Parker. He likes to be known as the Vulture thats right ya guessed it, Toomes." The light turns on to the right of me and I see Toomes sitting there with a smile on his face. "Hey Pedro."

Tony
I call on my suit before anyone can even say another word and head over to the school. When I land I get a couple of stares from the kids that stay late, but nothing big. I find the janitors locker closet thingy and rush over to it.

Of course it's locked so I get my repulser and blast it. I walk in and only see Peters back pack along with his phone and other things he was probably holding. Shit. I turn on my comms which floods with yells from my husband and my team.

"Never turn off your comm again we can't help you if you get caught and we don't know." Natasha yells. "Sorry, ok? I was checking out the janitors closet that it said he was in and he isn't here but his backpack along with anything he was holding is."

With that I grab all of his things and head back over to the tower so I don't keep Steve waiting. When I get back I throw Peters stuff and the couch and get out of my outfit. Right when one foot touches the ground I get tackled by a hug from Steve.

"Sheesh it's not like I was dead or anything capsicle."

"He wouldn't stop talking when you where gone I literally thought we would need some duck tape," Clint says as he walk over to me. "Where's Peter?"
Steve asks me. "I don't know and I don't have an idea on how to track him," I take an exasperated breath at the thought of never seeing Peter again.

Steve
I look at Tony and it looks like he's about to have a panic attack. "Hey, babe ya gotta look at me." He doesn't look up from the floor. "TONY!" I yell. He looks up slowly and sees everyone staring.

"I'm fine." He says quietly before heading back over to the lab. Everyone just slowly looks at me with a frown on their face. "Don't worry Steve if anyone will find him it's your husband," Nat says encouragingly.

"I know," I head to the couch and grab Peters stuff off of it. "Hey Nat where's Bruce," Down in the lab with Tony, but he goes to the med wing every now and then."

"Cool thanks," I start to head to the elevator. "Jarvis will you take me down to the lab," I ask still not entirely sure how Jarvis works. "Yes, do you mind if we pick someone off of the floor of the rooms first."

"It's alright." The rooms where above us so we had to go up and then down. When we went up the elevator doors dinged open. Loki ran inside the elevator frantically. He seemed not to know I was there until he let out a slight yelp.

"Yes?" I ask as he keeps staring at me. "Is Peter back? You guys all said he would be back two hours ago."

"About that Loki did no one inform you?" He just stares at me waiting for an answer. "We aren't exactly sure what happened to him." His eyes widen at my words. "You stupid mortals lost my... what do you call it?" I can't help but chuckle at him pausing in the middle of his little rant just to ask what he calls Peter.

"You call him nephew."

"You stupid mortals lost my nephew! How!?" He yells. "It's a long story." I say turning around so my back is to him. We stay that way down to the main floor. "Do you wanna get out?" I ask turning around slightly.

"Whats are plan on getting him back?" Loki asks me surprisingly calm. "I'm gonna go down to the lab and help Bruce and Tony. I'm also thinking we might be able to get some DNA off of Peters things...or something," I add quietly.

"Then I will come help you." He says as he walks to my side. "Fine." With that Jarvis closes the elevator and we begin our decent down to the lab.