Never let go

Tony
I woke with a start and look at the clock. 2:00pm? Shit!  I could've sworn that I wouldn't have fallen asleep. I make a move to get out of bed when I feel a tug at my torso. You've got to be kidding me. I look over my shoulder and see Steve asleep holding on to me. I turn around and push him...he doesn't wake up.

"You earned it Steve Stark-Rogers you fucking earned it," I say to myself as I push him as hard as I can sending him flying off the bed. He landed with a loud thud and a moan soon followed after. "TONY!" he yells as I try and hide a snicker. "That is... not... ok," he says as he slowly gets up so he can see me.

"See ya!" I shout before sprinting out the door and to the med bay as fast as I can. I got to the elevator and hit the down button a lot. "Tony don't you dare shut the door!" He came around the corner. I stare at him as the elevator door closes, and I hear his body slam against the door before I start moving. "I CAN STILL TAKE THE STAIRS!" He threatens.

When I get there I see that Nat is about to leave. "Umm... what are you doing here Steve said you guys were getting some sleep. At that moment Steve hit the stairwell door open. "We were until he woke up and decided to leave."

I ignore him and Nat. "Whatever ok lets just go check on our son," I knew that Steve would forget what happened as long as he was distracted with Pete. "Fine."

We walk over to Peter and see that he is still asleep. "Bruce says that he will be back in a little bit, he went on a lunch break. When he gets back he's going to give the ANTI-TOXIN to Peter and Loki so that they can start healing," she starts walking away before she remembers something else and turns to tell us. "Also he should wake up any minute, but if he does be careful he will be really sick, same with Loki."

I sat on a chair to the left of Peter and close to his head. Where as Steve sat on the right between Pete and Loki. "Sorry, about not sleeping." I tell Steve as I look closely at Peter for any signs of movement. "It's ok I understand." That's what I love about Steve he always gets it.

Peter
I am at the orphanage. "Why am I here?" I think absent minded out loud as I walk into the hallway. "Because we don't like you." I turn to see Nat with Clint and Sam. "Why did you think we would?" Clint asks. "You always hurt everyone around you." Sam adds. Then before I could blink they all start to bleed and fall to the ground with a thud, but before I can help the door shuts and locks.

I start to walk a  little before I'm met by Bucky, Vision, Wanda and Bruce. "Why can't you just be gone?" They state. "Are you finally gonna leave us alone." There comments bring tears into my eyes which soon turn into silent sobs. I turn away as they also start to bleed out. I sprint down the rest of the hall and a door opens. I see Strange and Loki, shit. "You really thought I liked you Peter, you stupid mortal." They glare at me as I cry a little more. "You really are gullible" Stephen adds right before they both fall to the ground with a cry.

No no no no, this can't be happening. Steve and Tony they still love me, I think trying to stay calm. "Who said that." I feel tears well up in my eyes before I turn around. "Why did you think we wanted you Peter?" Steve says as I look at him and Tony in the door way. "We were going to get rid of you, but you were to valuable being Spider-Man and all." Tony states. Suddenly the both look at me and fall to the ground drowning in there own blood.

I yell for them both when I see them fall, but I can't get to them. I scream for longer until I can't feel my throat. "Pe...Pet...Pete...PETER!

I wake with a jolt and see Steve and Tony in front of me with worried expressions written on their face. 

Steve
I look over at Loki one more time before going over and sitting down next to Tony. "He still isn't up."

"Neither is Peter," Tony says disappointed. We sit there and listen to the steady beeping of the two heart monitors. I think of all the fun that Tony, Peter, and I had before he got captured. This hopefully wouldn't effect Peter as much as we think it will. I will want to take him to the beach with us someday. I can never imagine being stuck in that orphanage for a couple years. We should maybe take him to...

"Steve..." Tony snaps me out of my thoughts and I look at him. "What?" He slowly gestures to the heart monitor that is picking up pace. "Oh crap!" I say as I stand up and move over closer to Peter. After a while he start to cry and mumble. "Tony!" I look worriedly up at him. "I- JARVIS! CALL BANNER!"

As soon as he stops yelling Peter starts to cry more and starts whimpering, God he looks so helpless. "Hey Peter it's ok we're here," Tony says running his hand through his hair. "Calm down Pete it's ok."

He only starts to get more violent, "This must be one hell of a nightmare," I'm to worried to tell Tony to correct his language. "NO," Peter yells. I grab him by his shoulders and gently shake him, having experience with Tony I know what to do. "Peter...Peter...Peter..." He doesn't wake up, but I know he has to or else his condition will just get worse.

"PETER!" He wakes with a jolt and looks up at me and Tony with teary eyes. "Dads," He says before he pulls us both in for a hug. He starts to sob into our shirts, but doesn't let go, even though me and Tony know that it's probably very painful to use his arms. "Don't worry you're safe."

"We're here."