Chapter 2

Soon im even more embarrassed.
So I take out my computer and head over to the picnic table and set it down "What do you think your doing?" Tasha asks "Work or as I like to put It ignoring you." I say "You can't do that it's against rule #5" she yells "Remind me what rule #5 is again?" I ask "No doing work or school work during a girls day!" She yells "that's Not a rule!!!" You yell louder and point at her "Well now it is!" She says "Ugh! Whatever!" I say and close my computer. I look at her "Soooooo..." she says "So what?" I ask

Vannoss's POV
We move closer so we can hear them.

Stephanies POV

"So what?" I ask "Why are you completely drooling over WildCat?" She asks impatiently "Ok you never even seen me and WildCat in the same room together and secondly he is not even here!" I yell "Yeah but if he was-" I cut her off "if he was here I would kick him in the balls!" I yell "Yeah Sure I now what else you would do to his-" I cut her off again "And that's where I leave..." i say and start to pack up my things "Hey! Rule #2 remember?" She yell and I stop "Rule #2 you can't leave a girls day unless it's really serious..." she says "And this is really serious! Your embarrassing me!" I yell "aww your acting like you were when you just met Charles!!" She says and I look down "oh-um I'm sorry... how's thats going for you?" She asks seriously "um not good... I'm having bigger and worse nightmares of him... I just want to break up with him but I'm scared" I say shaking "give me your phone..." she says "excuse me?" I ask "now!" She yells "ok,ok!" I say getting it out and giving it to her "password?" She asks "0952" I say and she opens it "does he know where you live?" She asks "nope." I say "good..." after a couple mins she gives back the phone "What did you do-" I cut myself off this time by reading the text she just sent him it said-

Hey Bitch why don't you go suck on your balls because I am now a single woman that's right you heard me I breaking up with you and your small dick have a nice ride shit face!

"Now block him!" She says
"Okay-y" I say shaking even more I press the block button and I released a big breath "Hey it's ok if he finds out where you live you actually have a army of men!" She yells and I laugh calming down "I bet non of those boys have a muscle in there body!" I say "Well then you will have to fight em off you are a strong woman!" She yells and were laughing so hard we started crying. "Did you know that I actually knew WildCat since the 5th grade?" I say still not realizing what I'm saying "Wait you did!!!I knew you were the perfect couple!!! So when's the wedding!!! What are the kids names!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm going to be an auntie!!!" She yells "Ok you need to calm down I said we were friends in 5th grade that doesnt mean that we are... a thing..." I say "Yet! This is my new goal to get you to together! It's my new years resolution!!!!" She says and I look confused "it's um... summer." I say and she pauses "Whatever... wait this is perfect aren't you still a virgin?" she asks "Yeah why?" I ask "aren't you waiting for the right guy?" And I just nod "He could be the one all funnyness aside..." she says and smiles "not so sure about that..." I say then my phone beeps and I look at it were all going to dinner? "Um I got to go Vanoss Needs me... cya!" I say and wave good bye "Bye!" She yells so I can hear and I just give a thumbs up to show here I heard her...

Whale I'm walking back I wonder why he called this dinner in noon he would usually say were having a dinner in the morning so we knew before hand... there's something off.

WildCats POV
After Vannoss sent the text we were still near Tasha if we move she will see us... "We have to get home be fore Stephanie does..." Vanoss whispers to the rest of the guys "Who's There!!" Tasha yells. she heard us. Is all i can think about "Come Out Now!!" She yells and we all come out. Shit! I knew this wasnt a good idea! Once she sees us all she looks mad "How long were you perverts there!" She yells "we were spying on Stephanie before she came here then we listened in to your conversation then thing got a little weird..." Vanoss Said "Wait I reconize that vocie... Evan!?"

Tashas POV
"Wait I reconize that vocie... Evan!?" I say shocked "And Lui, Marcel, Brian, Nogla, Delirious, And-" I say pointing to everyone and once I get to WildCat I stop "You can't be here." I say coldly "What? Why not them?" He asks "Because." I say "Don't tell me because..." he says "I can tell you whatever I want to get you out of here!" I yell "You guys saw the whole thing didn't you? Put 2 and 2 together. Whenever I say his name around her she freaks like you saw she obviously has the hots for you- uh I mean... forget I said anything none of that really matters does it? Oh um look at the time! I gotta go cya!" I yell and quickly run away. damn it why did I even speak?