Bloodshed

"What took you so long Jeon." Laughter filed the room before the group of 8 men came out of hiding. 1 holding a knife to Tae's neck.

"Jackson" Jungkook's voice laced with venom but he didn't move from his spot, he didn't want to lose control, not when Tae's life was on the line but he didn't know how long he could keep his beast tamed for anymore. He was beyond pissed.

"O boy, you got you a screamer here don't you?" He smirked " They weren't  kidding when they said he was sheltered, poor boy screamed after every slice. He was in pure agony" he continued "You know he kept calling for you. Kookie it hurts. Make it stop." Jackson mimicked Tae putting pressure on the blade, enough to draw a drop of blood.

"Poor bitch actually thought you were coming to save him. But don't worry we kept him nice and safe. He was real comfortable....." He looked at Jungkook straight in the eye a small smirk played on his lips " Alllll 9 of us."

That's it. That's all it took before Jungkook let go. He gave all control over and let his body be consumed by the beast. It's been a while since he's been out. 2 years to be exact, and he was hungry.

He began attacking one by one, dodging bullets and fighting using only his fists. He wanted each and every one of them to die by his hands.

His guards stood still frozen in fear. Not by the enemy. But by their own boss. It's been a while since they saw him like this and the newbies were practically shaking.

During the fight Jungkook was stabbed in his side, this caused the guards to go on alert and raise their weapons but they were quickly stopped by a certain silver haired man.

"Lower your weapons." The head guard spoke quietly but loud enough for only them to hear. He didn't want to draw attention to them, he knew exactly what Jungkook was like when he was in a state like this. If they intervened Jungkook would hurt them or worst.

Jungkook was dangerous. No one has ever been able to bring him back to normal when he's in this state, they would always wait it out until he is satisfied and slowly retakes control of his monster. That was until he met Taehyung. Everyone was shock to say the least.

Flashback.....

It was 5 months after Taehyung came, he never left Jungkooks side the entire time, not like Kookie mind in fact he preferred having Tae with him at all times. They were both currently in a meeting at a partner company when everything went down. Tae was placed comfortably on Jungkook's lap, wearing slim fit jeans and one of Jungkook's dress shirt which was 2 sizes to big. The sleeves were folded to meet his elbows and a white silk cloth covering his face showing only his eyes.

Jungkook were listening to the presentation but he was also playing with Tae's fingers under the table. His head place at the nape of Tae's neck taking in his strawberry flavoured scent. 

They were disturbed by the sound of guns going off. Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer protecting the startled boy.

Aside from owning the largest Mafia in the world Jungkook was also the owner of JEON Corp. The biggest chain of night clubs around the world. Jungkook never got involved with anything that didn't concern him. It was his biggest rule especially when getting involved meant endangering his love. He swiftly picked Tae up, holding him bridal style, Tae nuzzled his face into Jungkook's chest as he was carried out of the room.

Jungkook took the secret elevator down to the parking lot ignoring all the screams that could be heard throughout the building.