S E V E N T E E N

Jimin is looking down to his phone. He's so nervous right now. He regrets losing the game he played with Jungkook.

FLASHBACK

"I knew it!!! You're going to lose this game again!!!" Jungkook jumped excitedly. This time he got to punish his hyung. "Hurry and decide the punishment Ggukie." Jimin got bored by Jungkook action. Honestly it been an hour and Jungkook is still thinking what kind of punishment to punish his hyung.

When he told Jimin his very first idea.. he got hit from Jin hyung. And when he told Jimin the second idea Leo hyung gave him an unbelibubble look and now he's still thinking about the punishment.

Suddenly a idea came. "How about you direct message Namjoon hyung and ask him if he wanna go out with you, hyung!" Both Leo and Jin nodded in agreement. Without even thinking twice he accepted the challenge.

END OF FLASHBACK

"OMG JEON JUNGKOOK I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!" Jimin yell while throwing his stuffed animal to the wall. But then he start to think if his Namjoon agreed to go out with him and with that he open his Instagram account.

jooniesdaily
Hi 👋🏻

kimjoonie94
Oh hii sweetheart 😉 what can I do for you?

jooniesdaily
Exactly I wanna ask you if...

kimjoonie94
If what babyboy?

jooniesdaily
I wanna ask you if you would like to go out with me if you're free this weekend...

kimjoonie94
Of course! I can't wait to meet you!

jooniesdaily

If it's a yes can we go to my
school carnival??

kimjoonie94
Why not? Get dress by 11 a.m. and I'll pick you at your house..

jooniesdaily
You know where my house?

kimjoonie94
Of course I knew. Good night baby. Sleep well. Sweet dreams.

jooniesdaily
But how?

jooniesdaily

Ah... Good night too.

Jimin feel really confused, how come a star know where he lives but somehow he feel relieved. He finally made it. He's so excited because he's going to meet his imaginary husband. But the important thing is his family and Jungkook need  to know this and he need to thank Jungkook. Jungkook made him say it to Namjoon.

edited by myaa