1

*TIM*
I walk through the silent house, searching for a good hiding place. I scan the walls, looking for any indication of a hidden room underneath the terrible floral wallpaper covering every fucking inch of this pathetic cabin. Sadly, my search was unsuccessful.
Fuck. Well, I guess I'm going to have to hide in one of their rooms now. I think to myself bitterly as I turn around, almost immediately re-entering the small sitting area. I angerly make my way toward the fireplace, glancing up at the small clock on the wall above it.
Only ten minutes before they're off work. It takes around twenty minutes to get from the outskirts of town to this house and it takes around fifteen minutes for him to get from his work to the mall... I have around 78 minutes to plan my attack before they get here. No... Let's say 98... They do have to pick up their little brat from her friend's house. If she hasn't already eaten they'll be here in 153... Considering the fact that they all eat pretty fast and they hate fast-food restaurants.
I subconsciously start to pace while checking if my calculations are correct. Now that I think about it... I wouldn't have to do these calculations if pasty-dick left me and Brian alone.
Let's get something straight, I absolutely hate the Slenderman. He's the one that caused my life to go to shit. Everything was pretty fucking normal before Alex convinced us to do that fucking film. After that, I would randomly black out.
I'd be walking to the store or driving and my vision would go completely black when I regained my vision, I would either be covered in blood, injured, or both. I remember waking up once to having a broken leg and it hurt like a bitch. It didn't help at all that I couldn't go to the hospital.
These days, I don't black out. If Slenderdick needs he fucking finds me. He isn't one to waste valuable time on searching for me by himself so he always sends his goddamn workers after me. Every time we meet they tell me that one of these days I'd have to join him. They tell me to enjoy what little freedom I have before its ripped away from me, so that's what I've been doing.
The rare times I'm not completing tasks for Slender, I act like a normal human being. I'll take little strolls through the park, I'll get a terrible cup of coffee at some small cafe and I'll just think to myself... Then there are the not so normal times. I'm not always the perfect person when I decide to leave the forest, no, sometimes I pick fights. Sometimes I shoplift, sometimes I rob places, and sometimes I'll murder random people all for the adrenaline rush that follows. The bastard got me addicted to the feeling of my heart racing and my blood pumping through my veins.
Whenever I'm not outside of my little camping areas, I think about life. Like most people, I have a terrible habit of asking questions that no one can answer. They're all average questions. Is God real? Why are we on Earth? Why were we put here to suffer?
One question always tends to be on my mind though.
.......Why did he choose me.......?
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Yes. I am combining Creepypasta and Marble Hornets.
No, I haven't seen all of Marble Hornet but I know enough from what I've watched, but since I haven't watched it in months I don't remember much.
Yes. I made Tim amazing at math for some unknown reason. Problem?
No, I am not always an asshole I just like to act like this when my insomnia acts up.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!