01. New Kid

This is it a whole new school. I'm Cameron or Cam if you will. And for a few rasist people out there they say Im an average white boy. Medium long black curly hair. Pailish blue eyes. Freckles. Ya'know, the usual. But i am far from average. To be honest, I'm a horror geek. I like watching people react to scary games and scary movies and stuff like that. I'm no devil worshiper it's just cool to me. I don't wear my hair in my face or anything like that though. But why am I just babaling. I got on my clothes wich was just a hoodie and pants with shoes. I looked at the boxes o still had to unpack on the floor. And I said goodbye to my mom.

Me and my mom live alone since my dad was in the army. The last time I saw him was when he left. he said he would call when he could but that was a year and a half ago. I kissed her on the cheek as I saw her working on bills in the living room. As I was half way out the door I took one more look at her and saw her glance nervously at a whisky bottle that was on the counter. I closed my eyes and left.

As I got to the school I saw that it was huge. There were kids everywhere. And then I felt a hand Pat my back. "Cool isn't it." I turned around and saw One of my best buds from kindergarten. "PETER!?!!" I said laughing as I hugged him tightly. "I haven't seen you in years man, so what's happened." I said pulling away from the hug. Peter look over at a group of dudes and getsured to them, as we walked and he explained what happened. "Oh you know the usual, home work, nerdy stuff, Oh but dude there's these two girls hot as freak that attend this school. You know how Bianca always used to trap girls in the bathroom and tourchure them, to see who's boss, we'll both the girls beat the Crap out of her, she was limping for weeks." I was wide eyed as he pointed to both girls in the corner of the school only talking to each other. "That's Summer and That's Winter, Summers super tough won't hesitate to hurt you and Winters kinda quiet but she WILL beat the CRAP out of you." I looked at the two girls wearing all black Summer had red highlights, while Winter had white." I couldn't stop staring at Winter until she caught me staring and put up the middle finger. I got wide eyed and looked away. Both girls were laughing hastarically.

As we got to the group of boys Peter pointed too one guy came up and hugged Peter. "Cam this is Ned, Ned this is Cameron." Peter said stepping aside so we could see each other. I waved and smiled Ned just gave a freakishly wide smile and hugged me and walked away. "He's very friendly." Peter said smileing while walking back to the table with Ned.

After everyone got there schedules I had a sudden feeling to just follow the two girls Peter came with me for back up and I thought we were sneaky but apparently they heard us and as they turned a corner they smacked us as we came up. "OW!?!!" Both me and Peter exclaimed. "Why are you following us." Summer said her voice kinda soft but dark and soul sucking." Peters nose started bleeding and he put his hand over it while hicupping. "Ugh just screw off." Winter said while taking Summers hand and walking away. Her voice softer but kinda like she was broken in a way but still really dark and mysterious. I looked over at Peter who was watching Summers hips sway back and forth. She moved her hand in front of her butt to form a middle finger, they both laughed as Peter blushed and they walked into class.

As the day went by and we didn't have home work me and Peter agreed that we go over neds house tomorrow, when I got home the whole house was trashed and the whisky bottle along with my mom was gone. I walked around and saw her in the living room just sitting on the couch she turned her head to look at me and scoled me. "What are you doing here." She said hasty and kinda tired. "Mom? Mom it's me Cam, I live here remember?" She got up and limped twoards me. "You don't live here, YOU AND YOUR TRASH FATHER!" I didn't know what to do, she had never been like this. " If it wasn't for YOU he would have stayed, he would have NEVER went to the army, he would have never left, but no, if only I had gotten the abortion, if only I had never told him about you then he would have stayed, he would be here for you, but you just HAD to be alive." I felt tears form in my eyes and my hands balled into fists. She looked up at me her hazy expretion gone, i can tell she came too and heard everything she said. "Cam, Cam you know that I didn't me-" I cut her off out of anger. "YES, YES YOU DID, and you know you did too." I ran to my room and locked my door.

After about an hour I heard banging on the door and my mom screaming. "CAM, Cam im sorry hunny please open the door. You know I didn't mean it im so sorry." I heard her voice crack to indicate that she was crying, I tuned her out and after another hour or heard my phone start ringing, it was a face time, I looked at the contact and burst into a smile. 'Dad'. I clicked accept and saw my dad laying on one of his bunk bed in the army camp, we both sat there in awe with a hopeful expretion. We both laughed and started crying. "How you doin Skipper." He said wiping the tears from his face. "Just fine Dad,*sniffles* just fine."............

..........To Be Continued.

A/n: Yo I almost cried this is the best chapter I've ever written hope you enjoyed the prologue.

Word Count: 1030.