05. Few Friends?

Time skip
As I got to Ned's house I didn't really expect much but like four or five people there but everyone from school was here not surprising since it was 10:00 and Ned was famous for party's since his parents were never home. As I got there I saw peter sitting on the couch talking to Ned while everyone else was having a good time. But then Summer and Winter made a grand entrance Summer was wearing,

 But then Summer and Winter made a grand entrance Summer was wearing,

And Winter was wearing,

I looked over at peter who couldn't stop starring at summer, I heard him mumble something and started laughing hastaically after he said it

I looked over at peter who couldn't stop starring at summer, I heard him mumble something and started laughing hastaically after he said it. "Holy hot tamale slap some peanut butter one me and call me Betsy she is HOTA!"
as I looked over at Winter I just smirked at the fact that she was so beautiful. She sat next to me and rolled her eyes. "What are you smirking at." She said irritatedly, "well you just look so cute." She got up and I got scared.
"FIRST OF ALL DONT USE PHRASE'S SUCH AS CUTE WITH ME, YOU COULD CATCH THESE CUTE HANDS. AND ALSO I DID NOT SPEND TWO HOURS TO LOOK CUTE WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE TO YOU A TODDLER, TELL ME IM STUNNING IM GOURGUSE IM QUENN MATERIAL LIKE CMON!!!" we all immediately started laughing and I grabbed Winters hand and pulled her to the back padio were it was quieter. "So you came..." She looked at me sadly but then smiled. "Yea I could use some time with friends." I smiled. "Oh so we are friends cause I thought you said girls like you don't have friends."

We both stated laughing. "Yea yea whatever I could have a few friends. She starred into my eyes so sweetly that I almost didn't hear the loud scream come from inside she turned to the house. " SUMMER!?!!". We ran inside and.......
......to be continued.