03. Fighting?

I looked over to some guy who looked a few inches taller than me, he had blonde hair and yellow contacts in his eyes. He walked yo tome and socked me to the wall. "JASE!?!, Leave him alone please." He smacked her, "shut up, I can do whatever I want." He went over to her and pinned her to a wall. He tried to take off her clothes but Everytime she would hit him and Everytime she hit him he hit her harder. "Just give in." He said laughing, I got up and socked him f rom behind. I started hitting him so hard blood was coming from him. After he was unconscious I ran over to Winter who was crying. I hugged her to calm her down a bit. "Don't worry he won't hurt you again, he won't ever touch you again." She started slowly hugging me back. "No your dont understand, that's my, sisters ex." I pulled away from the hug and saw her wince inpain a bit. "Wait dose he melest you Winter." She shaked her head no. "No he just hits me and trys to melest me but I always escape before he can." I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the principals office.
zz.  
When we got there, the principal had called the police and they arrested Jase, while Winter was asleep in the nurses office I went there and the nurse stopped me in my tracks. "Young man  we do not allow visitors." She was taller and more stern". ma'am please, I need to be with her, please." She gave me a concerned look and then moved so I could pass, but before I was in she grabbed my arm. "You can't break her heart if it's already broken, so it's your job to fix it." She said before she let me go, I ran to the side of her bed and moved some hair from the side of her face, to the back of her ear. "She slowly opened her eyes and started deep into my soul. "Why did you help me." She said somewhat irritated. "Because I wanna be your friend." She rolled her eyes. "Girls like me don't have friends." She said rolling to the opposite side of the bed. I looked over to her leg and saw bruises. Then I looked at her arm, she put her hand on it and started rubbing it. "Winter, I said he wouldn't hurt you again and I mean that." She turned her head to look at me but not her body. "I know, but it just doesn't work that way." The doors to the room barged open and summer walked in with Peter behind her, he had red lipstick on his cheek and was wobbaling. "Winter are you ok, man I shouldn't have yelled I should have been with you." Winter looked down at the ground and then at me. She got up from the bed grabbed my arm and walked out the room leaving Peter and summer.

She took me to the janitors closet."ugh I just had to get away from her, I'm sorry I just need someone to complain to." She leaned against the wall and then............

............to be continued.