Chapter 5

'I am going to fix you, Ace.'

The words replayed over and over in my head over the weekend, and even though the two days were literally hell for me... The words made me forget everything that had happened, and made me freeze up every single time I picked up my blade.

I didn't hear from Gabriel that weekend at all but it wasn't like I cared.... Right? I seriously didn't know what was going on with me, I got all tingly when I though about how he had treated me that afternoon. I was lucky enough that he had left a few minutes before my dad came back home, so I didn't get into trouble for having him over. He had held me for about two hours until he left, he didn't utter a single word... Just played with my hair as I rested my head on his shoulder, for two hours before he just got up and left me sitting on the couch dumbfounded. I couldnt function at all that day... Or the next two days for that matter. I didn't know what to do, everything was acting weird.. My heart, my mind, my hands, it scared me that I couldn't touch my blade this weekend. I didn't want the feeling of his kisses on my cuts to disappear.. It was still tingling, in a good way.

I was the type of people that if they didn't get to do what they wanted they would go and run there problems out and that's what I decided to do on Sunday after noon. I put on my training pants and a black long sleeved shirt before I ran out of the door, plugging my headphones in.

I was running for a while and I didn't stop; I didn't want to stop but then I felt this light tape on my shoulder that made me stop in my tracks and turn to see who wanted what... Though, Gabriel was the last thing I wished to see.

He raised his hand, smiling, before he unplugged one of my EarPods out. "I have been calling you for a few minutes now.. I actually thought you were ignoring me," he mumbled as he looked me up and down.

"Something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" I mumbled backing up a little. God he scared the crap out of me.. Just his presence scared me.

It was as if my thoughts were not mine anymore. His face had this deep and worried frown on it as he slowly walked closer to me. "Ace.. Show me your arm."

"What... What.. The?" I exclaimed, stumbling on my own words. Why did he care? Damnit why did I care of he cared? I shouldn't right? His hobby is tormenting my ass in front of the whole school.

"Will you stop freaking out for a moment and let me see? I just want to see something," he said as he raised an open hand toward me. I looked up in his green eyes.. God those eyes.. They were staring deep into my soul everytime I looked up into them. I raised my arm and put my wrist in his hand before I looked away. Next thing I knew he had pulled my sleeve up fumbling in his pocket, as if trying to find something and then.. And then he wrapping it.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked down at my arm.

"What does it look like Sherlock? I wrapping the freaking scars and cuts.. You don't want them to get infected.. I would've come the next day after I was there but I.." He trailed off for a second before he smiled. "I got caught up with some stuff," he said as he finished wrapping this wrist up and took out a one of those things they used to wipe of sweat... What were they called?... It was blue.. Clear blue color.. Same... "Same as your eyes."

I looked up at him in surprise as he let go of this hand and grabbed my other one just as gently and did the same thing with it. "There.. All good."

"Ah.. Thank you Gabriel.." I mumbled as backed a little from him. Though he wasn't taking any of that.

In a second I was grabbed by my left hand and pulled closer to him; his other hand was at the back of my neck, his finger tangled in my hair as he tilted my head up and pressed our lips together. I started cursing eveything that lived and walked this cursed earth at how my body was reacting to his touch... It felt like... like.. There's a humming bird inside my chest trying to break through my ribcage. My body was slowly heating up under his touch and it felt like I was about to give in when...

"Gabriel?"

I felt the taller male freeze as he kissed me and his head snapped to the source of the voice. "Luke.. What are you doing here?" He mumbled as he pulled me closer to him, sort of shielding me with his body.

"It is a fucking street Gabriel... I believe I am allowed to go on walks. Though the question is, what were you doing just now? I thought you hated the kid."

I glanced up at Gabriel who was looking down at me and sighed. "I was doing exactly what you saw me doing... Ace is not our little toy anymore," the voice that said those words sent shivers down my spine.. It was all happening too fast. "If they know that we're dating then they will leave him alone as well."

"Dating? Who the hell is dating?!" I exclaimed as I backed away from him, glaring daggers at the male.

"Us... We kissed didn't we?" Gabriel mumbled as he turned to face me with a curious look.

"So what? Anyone that kisses me would be my freaking boyfriend?! Get this into your head and don't forget it the next time you even think of kissing me. I hate your fucking ass."

To say Gabriel looked hurt would be an understatement.. He looked like a building just collapsed out of no where, but that hurt look turned into a very cold stare that made gulp in fear. He started walking closer to me and I started to back away terrified of what was about to happen... Another beating..

Though what I was expecting didn't happen. I was grabbed by my arm and pulled close to the large and strong bdy of the school's meanest and most "popular" guy. "See, I don't think you get it, you don't get to mess me up and not expect me to react accordingly. Because of you I have been becoming strange so let me get this into your head. You're mine Ace... And this means I wil do whatever I want.. Be it beat your sorry ass, or take you out on a fucking date.. You don't have a choice in this matter," He whispered as he leaned down so that his face was literally an inch from mine before he added the words that could've been the reason my life turned around and walked away from me... Leaving me confused at who I was..

"You're not...Tell them you're mine and I swear I will make sure you will not regret it."