1. Prince of Greenerose meets King Of Pop

There was a knock on the door at 2 a.m. Luke opened his eyes and rolled over to stare at the door for a moment, hoping whoever it was would just walk away. However, there was another knock at the door, and this time it was louder.

"I'm coming," Luke called out, his mouth forming into a frown as he got out of his warm bed. He dragged his feet against the floor as he walked toward the door and looked out the peephole. There was a stranger standing there, holding two drinks of some sort. He slowly opened the door just a crack, and looked directly at the strange man. "What is that?" Luke questioned, referring to the glasses in the man's hands.

"Who are you?" The man said in response, rather than answering Luke's question.

"I would like to ask you that same question."

"I'm Michael." The man said. "I'm surprised you don't know who I am."

"Should I?" Luke questioned.

"Uh, no, never mind." The man, Michael, said, lowering his hands a little, whilst still holding the drinks steady in his hands.

"Would you please answer my question?" Luke was trying to remain patient with this random man at his doorstep.

"I literally just did. I said no." Michael rolled his eyes a bit.

"I meant about the glasses in your hands." Luke said calmly, pulling the door open a bit more.

"Oh, it's a piña colada aaaand the other one is just tequila." Michael said, holding out the "a" in the word "and". Luke cocked his head to the left as he listened to Michael speak.

"Isn't tequila quite a strong drink? I believe people usually do what they call 'shots' of that drink, and I'm quite positive that it is usually in a much smaller glass than that. So, why exactly do you have a large glass of-"

"Whoa, what?" Michael said, cutting Luke's sentence short(ish). "You act like you don't know anything about stuff like this."

"Well, the only alcoholic drink I've ever had is wine. And it is usually combined with cider so that it is tamed down a bit." Luke admitted and Michael scoffed a bit.

"Let me in. You'll see what a good drink's like."

"Um, no thank you." Luke said and started to shut the door. Michael put his hand between the door and the open space to stop the door, and Luke sighed a bit before letting Michael in.

About twenty minutes later, the two had a few more drinks from the minibar in Luke's hotel room, and they both had gotten a bit tipsy. Actually, Michael got only a little tipsy, whereas Luke got completely wasted.

"Why do I feel like I could throw up?" Luke slurred as he stood from his bed.

"Because you had way too many drinks, kid." Michael said and walked over to Luke to hold his hair back as Luke puked all over the carpet. "Try not to drink so much next time."

"I want to sleep." Luke whined.

"Let's get you to bed, then." Michael said and helped him over to the bed. "Sleep tight. I'll come back to check on you tomorrow."

"No, don't go." Luke whined and held his arms out to Michael.

"I might stay. Under one condition." Michael said as Luke sat on the edge of the bed.

"Okay. What is it?" Luke questioned.

"Tell me your name. You still haven't done that." Michael said and Luke sighed a bit.

"Lucas Hemmings, Prince of Greenerose." Luke mumbled before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Michael chuckled a little and pulled the blankets up over Luke. "Sure. A prince. Yep, you definitely had way too much to drink. Rest up."

When Luke awoke the next morning, there was an arm around his waist and a face pressed up against the back of his neck. He had a killer headache and wasn't even sure what happened the night before.

"Um.." Luke murmured, trying to get the attention of whoever was cuddling against him. "Hello?"

"Mm. You're awake?" A voice responded, and the person rose up.

"Yes, indeed I am. Do I know you?" Luke said and the man snickered a little.

"There you go again talking all prim and proper. What's your name again?" The man said and Luke groaned a little.

"What about your name?" Luke asked.

"I'm Michael."

"I'm Luke."