Chapter One ~ She's Back and Not Going Anywhere

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" Makenna yells looking at the Gossip Girl blast

Hey, Upper East-Siders, Gossip Girl here. And I have the biggest news ever. One of my MANY sources, 'Melanie91', sends us this.

"Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand, Lexi Van Der Waal."

Was it only a year ago our 'It' girl mysteriously disappered for "boarding school"? And just as quickly she's back.

Hmm... I wonder what she is doing back? We bet 'Queen Makenna' knows. Oh! On the other hand, maybe she doesn't. I heard she didn't even know Lexi was leaving for boarding school. What a best friend, right?

You know you love me!
- - Xoxo Gossip Girl

She takes a deep breath trying to stay calm. To Makenna it doesn't matter that she's back. Lexi didn't care enough to tell her she was leaving for boarding school, so she doesn't care enough to see her come back from boarding school.

Makenna Kingsley is the daughter of a famous fashion designer, Sarah. Makenna's whole life is fashion and scheming. After Lexi left town, she was the most popular girl in school. She created a whole hierarchy. She even has her minions to do stuff for her, and will ruin someone's life if they cross her or do something she doesn't like. No one messes with Makenna Kingsley.

The beautiful brunette walks out of the downstairs bathroom of her penthouse and back in to the party. It's not a teenage rager, if you're wondering. An elegant, sophisticated Upper East Side party that Makenna's mom, has thrown, and all the important people of the Upper East Side has shown up.

As she's walking out she hear everyone from Constance/St. Jude's Private School, where most of the teenagers on the Upper East Side go, whispering. They all just got the Gossip Girl blast.

Gossip Girl is an online website where this anonymous person, "Gossip Girl" documents all the Upper East Side teenagers lives and secrets.

"Lexi's back?" Some girl asks gasping.

"Good. Things were getting pretty dull around here." The ass of all asses responds, sitting on Makenna's couch, his arms around two girls, drinking alcohol.

His official name? Brock West, Toby's best friend. His father, Matt, is a big deal. Matt owns all these properties and is super rich. I wonder if he knows his son is a manipulative man-whore who just sleeps around. Or at least that's what people call him, but girls still sleep with him. Maybe it's because he is one of the hottest most tempting guys on the Upper East Side.

Everyone thinks he's an ass, even his "friends", Toby, Makenna, and Lexi. Well, Makenna and Lexi just use him to help with their schemes. That is until the beautiful blonde, Lexi, moved away, but that didn't stop Makenna from doing schemes with him. If you think Makenna is scary alone, it's terrifying when her and Brock work together.