Who's that?

When we got to my house, the Uhaul people were gone so we went inside.

"Mom, we're home!" I yelled. Then my mom came down the stairs.

"Hi, Camila," My mom said coming to us and hugged Camila.

"Hello, Mrs. Reinhart" Camila responded.

"So you're gonna sleep over tonight, right?" My mom asked Camila.

"Yeah, my mom said that it's fine," Camila said with a smile.

"Ok, perfect. There are snacks in the kitchen and if you need anything, I'll be in my room, ok?" My mom said.

"Sounds good. Thanks, mom." I said and my mom went back upstairs. I gave Camila a short tour of the house and then went to my room. The Uhaul men put all my furniture and boxes in the middle of my room.

"Oh my god! This is beautiful!" I heard Camila say and looked toward her and see her on the balcony.

"It is, huh? My mom let me chose my room so I picked this one." I said leaning on the rail and looking at the sky as the sun was almost going down.

"I'm gonna start taking the plastic wrap off the furniture, ok? You can look outside for a little, ok?"

"Ok," Camila said and took her phone out to take pictures for her Snapchat story.

I went downstairs to get a plastic bag for the plastic wrap so it doesn't make a mess and then came back up. After I got the bag, I went back upstairs.

 Camila and I finished unwrapping and organizing my furniture around my room and we began unpacking boxes and putting my stuff where they belong. A few times we went to my mom's room to help her move her furniture around until her furniture looked good.

We finished organizing my room at 12:36 am. Camila and I were tired so we decided to go to sleep. Camila offered to sleep on the couch in my room and I slept on my bed.

========================

I woke up the next morning at around 8 am to the smell of breakfast. I sat up on my bed and looked around the room. Camila wasn't sleeping on my couch so I figured she would be downstairs or something. I got my phone to check for any messages and then went to the bathroom. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs. 

"Good Morning, Honey." My mom said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning, Lili," Camila said who was next to my mom helping her make breakfast.

"Good Morning," I said smiling. "You guys did the table?" I questioned looking at our dining table in the dining room.

"Yea, I helped your mom set it up. It was actually really easy" Camila said as she was making the egg.

"Cool. Do you need any help, Mom," I asked.

"You can get the plates and drinks cause the food is almost done" My mom replied.

"Ok," I said and got three plates, three cups, orange juice, and three forks. Once I put everything on the table, I got one plate at a time and took it to Camila and Mom so they can put the food on it.

Then we all sat at the table and we ate our food talking about how we organized my room last night and any funny moments.

"Oh, Lili, don't forget that we need to go to the school so I can enroll you in today at 9:30, ok?" my mom said while we were eating.

"Ok, sounds good!" I said and finished eating. 

"Do you want to come, Camila?" My mom asked looking at her.

"Sure. I don't think my parents are up yet, so, yeah" Camila replied.

"Perfect," My mom said. When we were done eating I offered to wash the dishes while mom got ready and Camila put away the things.

Once we were done, I went to my room to get ready and Camila went to the bathroom to change.

I decided to wear a pinkish brownish long sleeve shirt with dark grey pants and brown boots. Then I put my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs.

"I'm ready," I said.

"Ok, let's go" my mom said and we all went to her truck and drove to Riverdale High School.
================================

We arrived at Riverdale High School about 10 minutes later and my mom parked in the parking lot that they have.

"Are you ready, Lili?" Camila said excitedly.

"Yup," I said happy but inside I was completely nervous because I was going to a new school.

"Ok, here we go," My mom said and we all went inside the school. It looked very clean with a bunch of lockers and we followed Camila to the Main Office because she was already here so she kind of knows a little more. Once we got there, my mom went up to the office lady and spoke to her.

"So, what do you think?" Camila asked me.

"It's really big. Cause our other school was a smaller, huh?" I replied.

"Yup," Camila said.

After talking to the lady, my mom turned around and said, "I'll be right back," and headed toward the principal's office.

"Ok, we'll just walk around, ok?" I replied.

"Ok," My mom said and went into the room.

We walked around looked into each classroom and we played a game where we would try to guess what subject was being taught in there. I was winning by two points. 

We explored the whole first floor and we even went into the lunch area and tried to find the best place to sit but we decided on multiple ones in case some people already sit there. Then we went to the second floor and continued the game. My favorite subject in school is Math cause it seems easy to me and Art is my favorite after school thing to do. 

After looking around and getting familiar with the school, my mom texted me saying that she went to the car to leave the papers that she needed to bring to the school, like my birth certificate, and whenever we are ready to leave, then we can meet her at the car. I asked Camila if she was really to go and she said yes so I texted my mom yes and that we'll be down right now.

We walked down the stairs and Camila was talking about which classes she wanted to get until something caught my eye to my left so I stopped and looked in that direction while Camila kept walking and talking. There was a student at his locker. Camila noticed that I had stopped so she began walking back to me. The guy turned around to leave his locker until his eyes locked with mine and he stopped but then he continued walking and he left. He was good looking and I love the way his hair looked. Then Camila finally walked next to me but she didn't see him.

"What are you looking at?" she asked looking in the direction that I was looking at.

"Who's that?" I asked curiously.