Hey, I remember you.

I told Camila about mystery man and she got so excited because she loves talking about boys. Camila had two boyfriends before and I haven't had one. She is like a boy expert and whenever I need her help, she is always there. I told her a brief description of how he looks and she said that we would make a cute couple but I knew she was over exaggerating.

We reached the car and we went home. When we got home, Camila went back home and my mom and I continued fixing up the house and organizing each room. 

We stopped at around 4 pm and went to eat. After that, we took a walk in the park that was a block away from the house and then came back home at around 6 pm and continued working. 

We finished fixing the house and on Sunday it was a chill day. Camila came over for a little. We went to the store so we can get some school supplies. Came back to my house. It was just chill. 

Then Camila went home at 8 pm so she can get ready for school tomorrow. I, on the other hand, took a shower, got my clothes, backpack, and my make-up ready for when I wake up in the morning. Then I went to mom's room. 

"Good night, mom," I said when I opened the door. She turned to look at me from her desk. 

"Good night, Lili. Remember that school is at 7: 45, ok?"

"Ok, good night," I said and left to my room and fell asleep.

=============================================

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing at 6:30 and I jumped out of bed with excitement. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and then to my room. I put on my clothes and began applying my makeup. When I was done, it was 7:11. I went downstairs and saw my mom in the living room ready to go. We had planned on picking up Camila so we can go to Starbucks and then to the school.

"Are you ready for your first day of school?" My mom asked me as she stood up from the chair and came towards me.

"I'm really excited!" I told my mom and we hugged.

"Ok, lets's go." My mom said when we parted and headed out the door. We got in the car and drove to Camila's house. My mom honked once and a few seconds later Camila came out. She hugged her parents, came to the truck and sat in the backseat. We waved bye at Camila's parents and then mom continued driving. 

"How are you feeling Camila?" My mom asked while look through the front mirror to her.

"Really excited and nervous at the same time" She replied with a chuckle.

"It's ok to be nervous. We all feel that way at a point in our lives, right?" My mom said to no one in particular.

"Yea," I said and smiled out the window remembering the guy that I had seen on Saturday. Who was he? Am I gonna see him at school? How about if he was just getting his things cause he was leaving? How about if he already has a girlfriend? The more I think about it, the more nervous I get. 

Finally, we arrived at Starbucks and I ordered a Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino with a bagel and Camila ordered a Caramel Macchiato with a bagel. Once we got out stuff, it was 7:18 so we ate our food and drank out drinks as mom drove to the school.

When we got there, mom dropped us off, we said bye, and then we went inside to get our schedules. 

"Wow. There are so many people" Camila said when we entered the school. I finished my frappuccino when we entered the doors so I threw it away.

"Yup," I said and we went to the office for our schedules. There was a lady with a sign on the desk that said "Schedule Pick-up" so we went to her.

"Hi. Can I have the schedules for Lili Reinhart and Camila Mendes,"I told the lady.

"Sure." She said and started looking through a stack of papers. After about a minute, we got our schedules and we had the same classes. We were both excited. We had about 7 minutes left so we decided to go around and try to find our homeroom. It was on the second floor so we had to go through the crowd of people until we heard the bell ring. 

We panicked so Camila asked a random person where rook 213 was and they said it was the third door to the left. Camila said thanks and we began walking over there fast so we won't be late. As we were walking I saw something that distracted me and I bumped into someone's back. They began to turn around so I apologized.

"I'm so sorry I didn't-" I stopped talking when the person turned around.

"Hey, I remember you."