Chapter 1

This part is by Christina

(Set in half-blood prince)

Hermione POV

One week ago I dreamed that i told Ron again that it means LeviOsa not LevioSAR and yesterday I dreamed that i got scard and then I grabed Ron's hand.These things happend to me years ago. It is my 6th Year at Hogwarts and we all know that terrible things are going on in our world. Voldemort gets stronger every day and Harry stranger every day. Malfoy is the same ass like the years before. The first half of the year went by fast. Ron is in the quidditch team now and he has a girlfriend . Her name is Lavander Brown and I hate her since she is going out with Ron. Yes it is true I like Ron very much . He is more than a brother to me , but he don't know it.

Ron POV

I don't Know Why I am dating Lavender. I don't like her . I like Hermione. She is more than a sister and best freind to me. I think I love her. No, I know I love her. But i won't tell her about my feelings, because she don't like me. A few days ago I saw Harry with Hermione in his arms, but I don't think it was an act of love. I mean Harry is just a friend. Or have i not noticed something. I need to talk with Harry . I must Tell him About my feelings for Hermione and i have to break up with Lavender but i don't know how. I could ask Ginny . She could give me advice. But first i have to win the Quidditch match.