9

Me
Hey
Do you think
I was wondering

GoldenMKookie
What?

Read at 1:55pm

Me
What do you think about exchanging phone numbers?
So we don't have to talk on Snapchat all the time
It's kinda weird, tbh

Read at 2:15pm

I sigh as i check my phone for what feels like the 100th time. I really hoped Jungkook would agree and give me his number. Last night, I caved and gave my Snapchat username and password to Sooji so that she could talk to Jungkook whenever she wanted without having to use my phone.
But now I regretted it; Sooji was so caught up in this...revenge thing, who knows what she might say to him?
"Mijae you should get this color." Sooji says, showing me the light pink color in the hair dye book.
"Oh..i don't know Sooji. That's a really bright color; I'd never be able to wear that to school." I say.
"Do you need it for the holiday break? We could do a semi permanent dye; it'll only last for about a week and a half." The hairdresser suggests.
"I..."
"She'll do it." Sooji suddenly pipes up, holding up her credit card to silence me.
And the rest of the day went on in the same fashion. Sooji really went all out, buying me really nice and expensive clothes, colored contacts, and a nice pair of glasses. She even had a professional makeup artist come and show me how to put makeup on like all the idols do.
We were currently in the food court at the mall, grabbing something to eat before we went home. People were actively staring at me and it was making me uncomfortable.
"I'll go get us something to eat. You get the table." Sooji says before disappearing into the crowd.
I quickly find a table on the outskirts and sit, lowering my head slightly so that I won't have to look at the people looking at me. I honestly don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but I felt like an animal in the zoo.
My phone vibrates in my pocket and I quickly pull it out, thankful for something to do.

GoldenMKookie
How do I know you won't give it out to everyone you know?

Me
Because...
I have no one to give it to
Everyone I know either doesn't care about kpop or they don't like me
Its really competitive in my company so people are quick to make enemies rather than friends

Read at 4:38pm

"Did Jungkook reach out than you?"
I look up as Sooji sits the tray on the table, sliding my phone back into my pocket.
"No. It was just my mom; she wants to know if I'll be home soon." I lie easily as i pick up my chopsticks and break them apart.
"Oh." Sooji says, pulling her chopsticks apart too.
We eat in silence for awhile, each lost in our own thoughts. I pull my phone out of my pocket, discreetly looking at it under the table as it vibrates again.

GoldenMKookie
I still don't know
We really don't know eachother that well
Yet

Me
Ok, what if we do this
I'll give you my number and if you decide you want to talk through text, you can text me

GoldenMKookie
....
Ok

I smile as i read his reply. All I can do is hope that he actually decides to text me- or that Sooji somehow forgets my username and password.

Me
Ok
Its 407 432 8921

Read at 4:51pm

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" Sooji asks suddenly.
"Of course I am. What if he recognizes me?" I reply worriedly.
"I highly doubt that's going to happen. He's only met you once and besides...you look nothing like yourself. If I didn't know it was you, I would honestly think you were a idol." Sooji says with a smirk.
"But I'm supposed to be a trainee, not an idol. Won't that make him suspicious?" I ask but Sooji just waves it off.
"Just tell him you were put into a group before you left. And that you're going to debut soon, if he asks." She says.
"...are you sure you really want to do this?" I ask nervously.
"Of course. Its been a long time coming." Sooji says, smirking slightly.
"Yeah, I guess so..." I say, trailing off with a sigh.

+4074552980

---- 11/20/2018 Mon ----

Hey
11:45pm

I know it's late so you probably won't see this until tomorrow, but I'm nervous about tomorrow
11:46pm

I hope you like me
11:55pm

Jungkook?
11:58pm