Love On Top

Its the first day of School and ughhh.. Im so freaking tired I should have just taken my behind to Sleep. but nooo I had to sit up watching the last few episodes of Pretty Little Liars. I hope my sister is up I don't want to be late.

I sat up and Turned on my Tunes so that I can start getting ready I started up my playlist titled Turn Up 2 Wake Up. consisting of a few of my favorite tunes like fancy by Iggy, Partition by Beyoncé, Who run the world By Beyonce, and a few more jams by the time the third song came on I was ready to go. rocking a cute pair of red toms with my overly shredded Bermuda shorts red and white fendi belt and purse And a white graphic tee with a blue anchor and red boat on it No jewelry just a cute pair of sunglasses and light flawless make up. I grabbed all of my necessities and headed down to the kitchen.

walking into the kitchen I was greeted by my mom and beautiful Twin sister Keiko.

Kei> Its about time you are finally done, what took you so long did you have to make your outfit?

Me> Ha ha you know rome wasn't built in a day and neither was this perfection standing infront of you. Gmn

walking around the island of our kitchen I grab an apple and im out the door. today was hopefully gonna go fast I hoped in the car waiting for my always on her time sister to bring her ass out. Out she was an off to school we finally went. I hit the air conditioner lord knows I couldn't afford to have my makeup sweating the first day of school.

I couldn't believe it was our senior year of school.and to tell you the truth I really wasn't in the mood for this today. I mean let me tell you something about my sister and I so that you know where Im coming from. My name is Akemi and my sister is Keiko we are Black and Asian. Our parents are wealthy but we don't want their money our mission is to make it to the top on our own so we run a home decoration as well as a party decoration service. I mean yes we get expensive gifts from our parents for the holidays but for the most part everything we have we earned. our dad is an neurological surgeon and our mom is a entertainment lawyer she has major client's in areas such as the music industry athletes Nike and much more. so naturally keiko and I have a natural drive to be the best.

We were both attending Clark University for Management and Accounting. But enough about that there is alot more to learn about us in due time.

After arriving at school keiko and I settled in our schedules and headed down to the main hall. on our way we seen none other than the most irritating Carmen and her flockies. Carmen and I had never liked each other she was in competition with me for no reason I mean she once tried to be my friend but once she found out that I didnt have time for the things she wanted to do she quickly started the hating but hey you know what they say "NO NEW FRIENDS" but anyways word of advice stick with your day ones....

Keiko.. huh Im not in the mood for her bullshit today is not the day so she better act like she know.

Akemi.. I know I hope she grew up over the summer because Im not thinking about her this year. better yet I am. she better take the higher road because I will make her life miserable.

Keiko.. Calm down killa (laughs)

Carmen walks past.. Akemi Keiko

Akemi & Keiko.. Nonchalantly. . Carmen

Carmen laughs..

Akemi.. I promise you Im not in the mood for her bullshit this year too much on my plate already.

Kei.. well im heading to this math class ill catch up with you for lunch...

school was pretty boring today and I couldn't wait to get out of there. After leaving my last class I get a call from my uncle Tony.. My uncle is a chef he is very established and works for alot of big crowd's and name's