chpater 3

I know i haven't posted in a while its because i had a lot going on, I have colleges entry exams, interviews, I'm looking for a drive teacher, I've been taking care of my sick 13 years old czn and I just got my period and it hurts like hell it self, all I want right now is a boyfriend that would cuddle with me watching some stupid movie that i hate and rub my sour stomach.

I'm turning into such a girl, aren't I? 😣😣

anyway, hope you like the chapter.. like, fan, comment and share, please

...........................

unedited

sometime it always starts with hate. people who mostly hate each-other and are forced to be in the same place as each other are most likely to date and fall for each other.

like take me and Nathan for as an example. I hated his guts, he was an ass, pervert, an idiot and a pain in my ass but after three week from the day we met we started dating and look where it brought us after three years.

i know that i used to hate his guts but now I'm in love with a person i never thought i could fall for or wouldn't want to be with even if he was the last guy on earth, but some how I fell for him, Hard.

"Hey, what are you thinking of?" Nathan asked as he planted little kisses on my neck.

we were cuddling on the bed watching 'The hundred', he always like watching movies and stuff while I was there with him.

"How lucky I am for having you" I smiled picking him on the lips.

He smiled and kissed my head "So what do you want to do today?" He said pausing the episode and sitting up.

"I'm going to see a buy the mall to buy a couple of stuff" I said "I haven't started packing yet even tho we leave tomorrow morning"

Tomorrow was out last spring break before we finish college. We planed all semester to go Florida and stay in Sam's beach house. her family only use it durning summer mostly so it was ours for two weeks.

"Do you want me to come?" he asked.

"Yea, but you cant chose what I wear"

"What do you mean" he acted dumb.

"No picking bikinis and telling that it will look good on me in front of the whole store" I said thinking of the day after we meet.

"But I did look good on you last time"

"Ready to go?" Noah said walking in with Sam.

I sat up looking at Noah confused "And who invited you?"

"I did, I knew you were going to invite Nathan and I don't like feeling like a third wheel" She said.

"I'm driving" Noah yelled running to the car.

"Shoot gun" Sam followed.

"Idiots" I smiled as I sat up picking up my bag.

........................

"How about this one" Noah asked holding out a bikini "It looks pretty cute"

"Actually, It does look really cute" I admitted taking it from his hand "I'll try it on"

I went into the fitting room and got into the bikini, I know i don't like bikinis but this one was pretty cute.

"Did you try it on?" Noah asked.

"Yea" I said.

"Does it look okay?" he asked.

"Yea"