Chapter 11

"Alex" Sam said knocking the door "C'mon, please open up"

I kept there laying on my side in the dark room looking at the window.

"Alex, please I'm worried about you" she cried "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"

I couldn't get up and open the door for her. If I did, I'll end up crying on her shoulder and make her feel bad.

"Alex, it's time to leave" Nathan said knocking the door.

I got out of the bed and fixed hair and placed on some makeup on to hide my pale skin and the bags under my eyes. I slipped into a pair of jeans, my favorite black hoody and white vans.

I unlocked the door and took my suitcase out and placed at the front door. I walked into the kitchen to see Nathan sitting next to Sam.

"Alex" Sam said getting up and hugged me tightly.

"Wooh, you're acting like you haven't seen me for centuries" I chuckled.

"I'm soo sorry, please don't be mad at me"

"I'm not mad and its okay" I said "I knew that's coming sooner or later"

"Are you really okay?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I?" I said as I put on my best fake smile.

"C'mon, I dying to see Loren again"

She pulled me to the table and sat a plate of food in front of me.

"I made breakfast" she smiled.

"I'm not hungry" I said.

I couldn't keep anything down. I haven't eaten anything in two days and I'm having my period so I can't eat anything without throwing it up a minute later.

"You need to eat, Alex" Nathan said "You haven't eaten a thing since two days"

"I'm not hungry" I said.

As soon as they were done with their food, we left.

What a summer, huh? I lost my boyfriend, been backstabbed by my best friend, cheated by my boyfriend and dumped.

As I sat in the backseat with my headphone on my head, I saw Nathan slip his hand into Sam's and kissing the back of her hand. It made me feel like crawling in a hole and die, I was truly depressed about it and I couldn't help it.

I was the first to leave the car when it stopped in front of Nathan's house. I picked up my backpack and went over to the door and knocked.

"Finally, you're here" Loren said as soon as she opened the door "You look lovely like always, Alex"

"And so do you" I said giving her a hug.

We all walked into the kitchen where surprisingly Noah was standing making lunch, he didn't look that different at all. We all took a seat on the table and started eating lunch silently.

"Hope you Nathan don't mind sharing a room like always" Loren said smiling at me.

"About that" Nathan said rubbing the back of his neck "Sam and I are going to share instead"

Noah looked up from his food to Nathan then Sam then me, I just looked down to my food and started poking it.

"Why?"