Universe 14

-re editing some stuff-

(Another thing (Y/N) is vegito and (B/N) is gogeta in this story goku and vegeta never fuse)

???: Wake up boys.

Y/N: Five more minutes Zzz

B/N: Alright give me a couple more minutes

???: No both of you get up now or you don't get to eat after your training.
(And with that Y/N and B/N were up)

Y/N: Alright no need to be harsh why so early?

???: Because we are going to train.
???: We are still trying to get you two to go super saiyan.
???: I thought saiyan's liked to train?

B/N: Well they do but we are still children we get tired too you know.

???: Doesn't matter you two are awake time to train.

B/N: Alright Father

Frank: Okay I'll wait for you two to get dressed and you better be outside in the next five minutes.

Y/N: yes father
B/N: yes father

(A/N I was too lazy to think of a name for the dad)

Y/N: Sooo B/N what is so important about being a super saiyan?

B/N: Well don't you want to be stronger! more powerful!

Y/N: Of course I do but what is it?

B/N: it's a form that increases power and stamina.

Y/N: Ohhhh that sounds cool I want to be a super saiyan!

B/N: Well bud you gotta train for it.

Frank: "Angrily" I'm still waiting
"Both of you got ready and went outside to see you father very impatient"

Frank: Took you guys long enough

B/N: Sorry I was explaining what a super saiyan was to Y/N.

Frank: Ok so both of you are going to sparr with each other and then you will spar with my angel.

(Again I got lazy and couldn't think of a name)

Angel: Very well my lord.

Y/N: Okay ready to lose B/N with a smirk on your face.

B/N: We'll see about that! "serious tone"

Frank: Begin!!!

You fly towards B/N trying to land a hit as he flys up and sends down a huge KI blast as you dodge he appears behind you, you quickly panick and kick him in the stomach causing
B/N to spit out saliva wanting payback for that he charges a kame hame ha and you put one hand in front of him and yell Big Bang attack
As both attacks collide B/N had more power sending your attack back to you "in shock" you just stood there and got hit with both attacks leaving you on the floor gasping for air as B/N
Fly's towards you.

B/N: What was that about me losing?

Y/N: .....

B/N: "sarcastic tone" it's okay you'll get it next time!

Frank: Well Y/N is younger than you B/N so he might not have as much power as you.

Y/N: Can we eat now father?

Frank: Not yet now you too have to fight with my angel and then I'll get him to prepare breakfast.

B/N: sounds good I guess "gets in fighting stance"
Y/N: Hey Wellington can you make me chocolate waffles?

Wellington: Okay only if your father says you can.

Y/N: "sad tone" Alright "gets in fighting stance"

Frank: Don't go easy Wellington i need to see them go super saiyan!

Wellington: As you wish my lord.

Y/N: Oh no we're screwd B/N.

B/N: No were not if we show no mercy we might have a chance, trust me we got this.
Y/N: I trust you "smiles at B/N no homo"

Frank: Begin!!!

B/N Alright I go physical you stay back and shoot KI blasts at him ok can do Y/N said
B/N flys towards the angel and starts trying to punch him but the angel keeps dodging and blocking with his staff as Y/N powers up a Final Flash (I forgot to mention Y/N has the moves of vegito and B/N has the moves of gogeta)
As you powered up your Final Flash you yell at B/N to move and he moves out of the way and you fire only to see that the angel still stands not even with a scratch making you nervous you attempt to attack physically while B/N powers up another Kame hame ha you try to punch the angel in the gut only to be blocked by his staff and he flicks you sending you back to B/N's side as he fires his Kame hame ha again no damage done both of you Try to power up your strongest moves Y/N yells out
FINAL KAME HAME HA!!!
And B/N yells out BIG BANG KAME HAME HA!!! As both attacks hit Wellington a giant cloud of smokes appears as Y/N and B/N are still trying to catch there breath only to see a KI blast hit B/N. You explode with rage.

                (Imagine without earrings)As Y/N goes super saiyan you power up another Final kame hame ha and blast it to the angel and this time Y/N finally did damage to the angel

As Y/N goes super saiyan you power up another Final kame hame ha and blast it to the angel and this time Y/N finally did damage to the angel. As you fly towards the angel with a barrage of kicks to the stomach causing him to spit saliva, you continue with your ruthless barrage's of kicks and punches pushing him back a little he turns you around and grabs you with his staff keeping Y/N from being able to move slowly powering down the angel throws You. Y/N landing on his feet looks at the angel to see a smile on his face and then Y/N looks at B/N to see him jealous of your super saiyan form you look at your dad as he looks at you with a smirk on his face with his arms crossed as he sais.

Frank: Alright training is over time for breakfast Wellington would you please prepare our food.

Wellington: As you wish my lord.

          (Time skip getting ready to sleep)

B/N: I can't believe you hit super saiyan before I did!

Y/N: Well I thought he hurt you bad B/N. Your family your my older brother (as Y/N said that you start to fall asleep)

Y/N: Well goodnight big bro.

B/N: "Still jealous" night little bro.

As both of you fall asleep your father over hears Wellington talking to one of his brothers.

(A/N Incase none of y'all noticed this is my first fanfic and because some of the dialogue sounds kinda gay I'm going to clarify that there is no homo relationships in this fanfic)

-in memory of papa franku-