The perfect fight

-Re edited-

Y/N and goku spent an entire day in the chamber, Basically a whole year in the chamber.
Walking out of the chamber.

Goku: "wow you've gotten stronger Y/N!"

Y/N: "Well yeah, that was the whole point of that chamber. anyways when do we fight this cell guy?"

Goku: "oh yeah cell. the fight is tomorrow so we can train a little before the fight"

Y/N: "yeah I guess"

And with that Y/N and goku teleport using instant transmission to get to capsule Corp.

Vegeta: "Damn it! now Kakarot is stronger and the little brat with him too!"

B/N: "don't call my brother a brat! well he may be one... but he's still my brother!"

Y/N: "what about me?"

Goku: "Oh hey best buddy! how was training with B/N been?"

Vegeta: (angered tone) I am not your friend Kakarot! I am your rival! and it's been fine since we got out the chamber two days ago ."

Y/N: "hey B/N how's it been with vegeta?"

B/N: "it's been alright I guess... he's ruthless on me, and how was training with goku?"

Y/N: "it was cool he showed me a new form where you turn to mostly muscle, but it has a huge stamina decrease"

B/N: "that's cool!"

Goku: "okay, guys time to eat"

                            (Time skip night)

Y/N: "Well tomorrow we have a big fight! we can't lose right!"

B/N: "yeah we can't, we'll beat this cell guy, he's probably not even that strong"

               (Goku behind their door )
Goku: "do they really think cell isn't that strong?"

Goku: "hey guys"

Y/N: "Yeah?"
B/N: "Yeah?"

Goku: "you know cell is extremely powerful right?"

Y/N: "yeah of course he is. But we have you, vegeta, me, and my brother that trunks guy, and your son. We have a high chance of winning, if we can all go super saiyan"

B/N nods in agreement.

B/N: "he has a point"

Goku: "yeah you have a point, but we are playing tournament rules, we can't exactly gang up on him"

Y/N: "what do you mean tournament? this guy if he wins... he'll destroy earth won't he?"

Goku: "yes but, he is the one that said it was a tournament. And we gotta play by his rules"

B/N: "I don't understand you, but I'll respect it, and I will play by these rules if I have to. so who is fighting in his tournament besides us?"

Goku: "well everyone you guys mentioned, and a couple of my friends"

Y/N: "okay well I'm beat, I'm going to sleep now night guys."

B/N: "night"

Goku: "yeah I guess I'll leave you two to rest"

           (Time skip morning of the fight)

Goku: "guys time to wake up, we have a big day today!"

Y/N: "yeah, yeah I know"

Goku: "come on your brother is already up!"

Y/N: "fine I'll get up now"