(Epilouge lemon)

(A/N and here I am creating a god damn Lemon just so you know, first time writing a lemon so it's guaranteed to be cringe worthy)

(Quick A/N I published this yesterday well I thought I did well anyways enjoy)

                             (On sadala)

"Y/N i shown in a blue coated aura fighting against B/N who is in a goldish red aura"

Y/N:*prideful* i currently have the upper hand, don't you agree?!

B/N:*exhausted* no I don't agree!

Chibi Kefla:*enthusiastic* go go Y/N i know you can do it, beat the evil spirit!!

"Kefla cheered on Y/N"

B/N:*annoyed* shut it, *depressed* I'm not an evil spirit...

"B/N then gets knocked out of the sky by a giant blue KI blast"

Y/N:*still very prideful* and I win "smirk and"

Kefla:*joyful* I knew you could do it!
"Gives Y/N a warm smile before flying up to hug him"

B/N:*sad* your so lucky to have her you know "smiles at them"

Y/N: yeah I know I'm lucky to have her...

Kefla:and I'm lucky to have you~
"Kefla purred"

B/N: well ima go now, I need to find my self a girl that is as loyal as she is, hehe "gives them both a small smile before teleporting away"

Kefla:*lustful* now that we're alone, maybe we ca- "Kefla was cut off by Y/N as he kisses her passionately"

"The kiss lasts about 30 seconds before they broke to to regain air"

"A string of saliva is visible between there mouths"

Y/N: I love you so much...

Kefla:*still the big lustful* ohh darling~
"Kefla cooed as she couldn't contain herself any longer"

"Kefla starts to take off her top"

Y/N:*blushing* W-wait not here, let me teleport us somewhere private!

Kefla:*blushing madly* but darling~ I need you, I want you to be one with me~
"Kefla continues rubbing her crotch against
Y/N's leg"

"Y/N teleports them to keflas house"

"Y/N is on top of Kefla watching her as she loses herself in heat"

Kefla:Y/N I can't handle it anymore~

"Kefla takes her top off and guides Y/N's hands to her soft breasts, Y/N plays along and teases her by pinching her nipples, you can hear Kefla moan"

(1st POV)

"I hear Kefla moaning softly as I play with her soft breasts, she started to rub my crotch with her leg, sending blood to my member, ohh my you're quite the big boy aren't you Y/N, kefla cooed in my ear. All I do is nod, as I continue to play with her Breasts we start a make out session lasting a couple seconds before breaking it for air, kefla gets impatient and flips me over so she's on top, she undoes my pants and out my member bounces up from the clutches of my pants, she stares at it with awe as it's her first time. Kefla gives me a look of
(Yes or no) I nod, and she puts her hand on it and begins to jerk me off, she then starts to lick the shaft, after a few more licks she puts the tip in her mouth and starts to suck on it, my member begins to grow in length from the pleasure I'm currently feeling, a few minutes goes by and she started to get used to it and tries to shove the entire member in her mouth but couldn't so she started gagging, I soon feel my end, I signal her that I'm about to cum and she picks up the paste and soon enough I erupt in her mouth, she started to swallow all of the cum that m member gave her"