Chapter 6: Relationships

1 Week Later

Erika's POV:

Omg prom is literally in less than a week! Today Sunny, Mackenzie, and I are going to buy our dresses and other accessories. We are heading to the mall and once we got there, we went straight into David's Bridal.

Erika- So who are you guys going to prom with?

Mackenzie- I'm going with Kade

Sunny- Duh because he's your boyfriend

Mackenzie- Well who are you going with

Sunny- Anthony (Kade's friend but they already know this I just didn't say it) asked me a few days ago I just didn't have to opportunity to tell you guys

Erika- that's cool

Mackenzie- So how are you and Jake

Erika- we're great

We continue looking for dresses for like an hour until we found the perfect dresses. We paid and headed to Tiffany & Co. to get some jewelry to match them. After getting everything, we headed home to try everything on.

6 Days Later

Still Erika's POV:

Prom night is tonight and it might be one of the best nights of my life! I'm so excited. It's 4:56 pm and prom starts at 7:00. So we start getting ready now because I know this'll take a while.

About 2 Hours Later

It's now 6:45 pm and Sunny, Mackenzie, and I just finished and we look flawless.

(What Erika, Sunny, and Mackenzie wore for prom)

Jake's POV:

I just finished getting ready for prom and I'm walking to Erika's house because she doesn't live that far and a limo is coming to pick us up. Including her friends and their dates. We all went on a triple date before so I've got to know them. I want to make this one of the best nights of our lives. I arrive to their house and Kade and Anthony arrive at the same time. They also know about the limo but the girls don't.

(What Jake, Anthony, and Kade wore for prom)

I knock on the door and Sunny answers it.

Sunny- Oh hey guys we'll be right out

Erika's POV:

Sunny calls us to come downstairs and we come downstairs to see our prom dates. They each give us a bouquet and we head outside. We see a limo waiting for us!

Mackenzie- A LIMO!?!? You guys really didn't have to

Kade- Don't thank us, it was all Jake's idea

All eyes go on Jake.

Erika- How thoughtful!

I kiss him on the cheek and we head into the limo. He's such a sweet boyfriend...I MEANT friend, he's such a sweet friend.