Chapter 6

Tae's P.O.V

When we finally reached the park I had him sit on the grass directly by the fountain. "Hey, hey, hey y/n" I said while poking his arm, "what do you want" I smiled, "Close your eyes real quick" he looked a bit scared but slowly put his little hands over his eyes I took out the small gift I bought him, it was a promise ring, he told me his father had gotten him one before he went to America but it was stolen from him. I tried to get one that was close enough to what he described. It was Titanium with (y/b/s) (y/b/s = your birth stone) gems around it. "Okay open your eyes" he removed his hands from his eyes and looked at the ring. "I tried to get it as close to the description as I could I hope it's ok

Y/n's P.O.V

I looked at him with pure joy, it looked nearly identical to my last ring. "I hope it fits, if not I can get it resized" I took the box from his hands and put the ring on, it was a little too big. Tae frownd, "it's ok like you said we can get it resized" he smiled, his smile was nice it seemed so genuine not the fake type of smile that you would practice in front of a mirror, in this moment I finally felt like I was important to someone, other than my family no one has ever loved me, I guess I just finally felt accepted. 

As the day went on all we did was goof off and tell silly stories about our childhood, and he never let me forget how handsome and cute I was, I swear I think I was redder than a tomato. I think the day could have gone on forever until. *RING RING* hold on one second I have to take this I told Taehyung as I answered the phone "Hello" "WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU, YOU TOLD ME AND YOUR FATHER YOU WOULD BE HOME IN AN HOUR, AND IF YOU BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE TIME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN OUT FOR 4 HOURS THE LEAST YOU COULD DO WAS CALL US AND TELL US YOU WOULD BE LATE." I winced as my mom yelled at me, "I'm so sorry mom I lost track of time I'll be home as soon as possible, I love you" and with that I hung up the phone. "Who on earth was that" Tae asked sounding a bit worried, "don't worry it was just my mom saying that I need to get home" "Oh ok, here let me walk with you I don't want some creep following you home" he really was adorable. As we started walking to my house I noticed how he wouldn't let go of my hip, it was like he was glued to me, "Tae" I sang out "Yes" he mimicked back ,"why does it feel like you're glued to my hip?" He looked down and smiled shyly. "Because you're warm and adorable and I just can't seem to let you go" we both started to laugh and then once again broke into random conversation. Once we reached my doorstep he then proceeded to grab my hips with both hands and pull me closer to him. "Y/n" "Yes?" "I think I'm in love." And with that he grabbed my chin and bent down to kiss me. When his warm lips collided with mine I felt like I was melting, it felt so magical. But there's this stupid fucker called air that humans need so with that we broke apart. "I'll see you tomorrow baby boy" then he kissed my forehead and left. 

I think I stood in my doorway totally shocked for about 2 minuets after he left. "How could someone like him fall in love with an idiot like me." 

Hey peoples so I'm think for the next chapter I should have Tae's P.O.V where he goes home and Jin is all like I was worried sick why didn't you call me or something like that. I just want your opinion on if you think that's a good idea or not. But for now I will depart goodbye children. ❤️