Chapter 8

Ok so now a couple months have passed you and Tae have gotten much closer and you've started your YouTube career, which is going very well. You now have your own apartment and your parents have gotten over the fact that you dropped out. I NOW WARN YOU IF YOU ARE NOT OK WITH SEXUAL CONTENT, LEAVE. NOW. Hope you enjoy the story.

Tae's P.O.V

Today Y/n and I were just going to stay in and watch a couple movie, but little did he know I had other things planned for tonight. "I'm going to be gone for probably the entire night so I'll see you guys tomorrow." I told the guys as I was walking out the door with my bag (Gucci obviously) "Ok have lots of fun with Y/n" jungkook smirked. I blushed intensely and walked out the door to Y/n's apartment. 

Y/n's P.O.V

I was soooo exited for Tae to come over I loved him so much he was just so adorable he made me feel complete *knock knock* I perked up from my seat and sprinted to the door, "Ahh" (I may have slipped on my way to the door *cough cough*) "Hi~ Tae Tae" I said in a singsong voice, "Hi baby boy, did you fall on the way over here" I blushed shyly "N-no w-why would you think that" he chuckled, "I heard you scream." I giggled he leaned in near my ear. "Believe me that won't be the first time you scream tonight" his voice made me shiver. He looked me up and down biting his bottom lip. "You know how about we skip the whole movie and get straight to the good stuff" he whispered as he picked me up bridal style, locked the door, and took me to my room. *WARNING SEXY STUFF AHEAD (THIS IS GOING TO BE AWKWARD)* 

He laid me down on the bed gently and started attacking my neck until he found my sweet spot which wasn't that hard as I was already a moaning mess. He started to leave hickeys that lead down to my chest. "Lift up your hands" he commanded, he then slipped of my shirt and went back to kissing me I was so hard it started to hurt     "T-tae I-" "From now on call me Oppa" he whispered in my ear. "Oppa p-please I-I need you" he smirked and started palming me through my boxers. "A-aaah O-Oppa" he stopped and I hissed a bit. "I want you wait for me on your hands and knees ok" he said with lust filling his voice. "O-ok Oppa" he smiled and walked away. I sat in anticipation I was scared but excited for what was about to happen.....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'll leave you guys here so you can suffer ya nasties 😂😂😂😂😂😂