Intro

Hoseok was rushing down the stairs once he heard his father call for him. The fourteen year old dashing with childish glee as he knew that downstairs awaiting him was a woman who had managed to put a smile on his fathers face once more.

And he couldn't be more excited once he was finally face to face with his fathers mystery girlfriend of almost two years now. She had ink black hair that opposed his reddish brown but matched his fathers,sharp eyes that held a motherly warmth the boy welcomed. Her smile was polite and a bit shy and unsure. So Hoseok mirrored with a bright smile that seemed to ease her. She was petite with an almost too slim frame. Hoseok could tell that they were nearly the same height. Her skin porcelain and practically glowing beautifully in contrast to the darker color she wore. A dark green dress that made Hoseok wonder if his father had told her his favorite color.

"This is Min Yoonsuk,Hobi."
His father who had been standing silently for a few seconds watching the quiet interaction finally said.

"Hello,Auntie."
He greeted with a small bow and the woman walked forward to ruffle his hair playfully.

"It's nice to finally meet you,Hoseok."
She said,her voice cheery to match her warm,welcoming exterior perfectly. Hoseok liked her already.

"Oh. And this is Min Yoongi. He's 15."
She turned around as she introduced a person who had been standing behind her. The last part of her statement nearly whispered to the boy as if to let him know what honorifics to use. Hoseok hadn't noticed a fourth individual in the room as he had been so focused on Yoonsuk. But he grinned through the surprise.

The person's was probably Yoonsuk's child as his father had informed him she had a son. But the person before him couldn't have been a boy. Perhaps he heard wrong.

The girl was petite much like her mother. Her features nearly impossible to see as she had her hoodie perched over her head creating shadows that hid most of her face. That with the way her head was hung low to further hide herself. Although he could make out curly bangs that nearly reached her eyes which he wondered if they were like her mothers. Her skin was like her mothers and stood out against her black jeans,hoodie and converses.

Hoseok wasn't sure if the girl was shy or generally didn't want to be here but he decided to be polite anyways walking over to the other guest.

"Nice to meet you,Noona."
He greeted in his cheery tone extending a hand expectantly. Everyone in the room besides him seemed to freeze but the Hoseok who still looked to the girl expectantly waiting for a handshake.

The girl let out a small chuckle and Hoseok was taken aback by the deepness of her voice. Next thing the girl was pulling down her,or should he say his hood. And that's when he felt his blood run cold.

He wasn't exactly petrified that he had referred to the guy as a girl,even now that he could see his face he was still a bit unsure. The boy was pretty in an almost feminine way with porcelain skin,rounded cheeks that looked rosy and soft,feline like eyes with different types of lids of either eye,and finally pinkish lips,not too thin yet almost plush and just so perfectly pouty it should be criminal.

What truly scared Hoseok? It was the horrifying glare that being sent his way, the way dark eyes met his with the slightest annoyed glint that made him want to dig a hole and bury himself in it. But then all too soon the look had disappeared,the face now amused but with the slight undertones of annoyance still lingering like a silent warning. A soft smirk pulled at the older boy's lips before he spoke.

"That's hyung to you,brat."