Chapter 7: Jealousy

Hoseok fucking hates Jung Dawon. Well technically she's Jung Jiwoo. His sisters name change had come as a bit of a shock but he guessed it was inevitable with how much she spoke of it for the last year. But that wasn't the point. The point is right now in this very moment he hates his sister.

Okay maybe hate is a strong word and he's blowing things out of proportion but the fucking way she's smiling at Yoongi's dry humor,laughs at his stories and dear god did she just touch his arm?
Did she just make physical contact?
Why is she pinching his cheek and calling him cute?
Is that little shit blushing for her?
Since when does a whole Min Yoongi blush? What universe has he stepped into?

Well a universe where his step brother and -traitor- older sister were casual friends. And she never mentioned it to him before!!

Now he's sitting in one of those surprisingly comfy seats in some cute cafe -the kind instagram girlfriends drag their boyfriends to for the sake of aesthetics because of the pastel rich decor and pretty confections. All sugary sweet and would no doubt be unrecommended by ten out of ten dentists- glaring at his cupcake as he is forced to watch his sibling and step sibling interact so fondly. It had taken him forever for Yoongi to warm up to him and even now it wasn't like how relaxed and familiar he was with Dawon.

No! Jiwoo!
He mentally corrected himself for the nth time.

Hoseok wasn't angry per se. But definitely not pleased with this turn of events. He'd thought his sister suddenly being interested in meeting up with himself and Yoongi as a bit suspicious but welcomed a chance to be the one having the upper hand in a meeting with each other's people for once. He was expecting to have them be super formal and maybe awkward seeing as whenever she came over during holidays and had met Yoongi the guy had never even bothered interacting beyond required greetings his mother had to force him to do. But Min Yoongi wasn't the closed off ice queen his teenage self used to be. Welcomed her with a fucking smile -and a small side hug Hoseok will erase from his memory because what the actual fuck- and even indulged in an easy flowing conversation like two old friends catching up. Not a boring kind of conversation about school and work or the weather like Hoseok expected.
No the second they were seated across the older woman she -being her fabulous fashion loving self- had gushed on about how much she loved Yoongi's skirt. The older male soaking up the praise in a way that eerily reminded Hoseok of how Jeongguk reacted to Yoongi's praise. Effectively leaving him no place in the conversation and the ones following.

He wanted to be bitter about his hyung having the bright idea to wear a pretty black pleated skirt that ended mid thigh and nearly gave poor Hoseok a heart attack when he saw it on the male because Hoseok's brain had reverted to teenage boy brain and turned to mush at the mere sight of skin. And there was so much skin.
Then he just had to pair it off with a simple untucked white button up and one of his ridiculous sized sweaters with sleeves that nearly swallowed up his beautifully long fingers and covered nearly half of the skirt. But it did let Hoseok live in denial. He was just being a sexually frustrated idiot and his hyung prancing around in skirts and pretty clothes were messing with his 100% heterosexual brain.

Yeah. That was it. The fact that his hyung was so small in a way he liked his girls,and happened to have plumped up in all the right places,and had the softest looking pale honeyed skin that he was certain would bruise beautifully,and the most alluring eyes,and still had those pretty,pouty lips that just had to be such a pretty shade and look so petal soft begging to be kissed with how they formed the cutest pout as he spoke and....and....and where had this train of thought originally been going?

Well wherever it was going doesn't matter because Min Yoongi wasn't on the market anymore and Hoseok needed to get that through his dense skull fast for his own peace of mind.