catching up; all out brawl from one to ten against goken

Its was mainly quiet during the travel to kohoha as itachi and goken flew over the shinobi's while gaining many awed and amazing looks from them.

Once they got to the village, itachi and goken both disappeared and reappeared in the hokage office without alerting the anbu's.

Itachi stood still while goken mysteriously pulled out a cup of tea and a konoha newspaper.

5minutes later, tsunde and her two apprentices along with all teams, appeared in the office. tsunde had a look of pure rage as she began to leak out an immense amount of ki-intent while making everyone in the room move away out of fear. even the anbus that was stationed in the office wanted to flee the scene.

I want everyone out of here except goken. leave us! she commanded at which they didn't need to be told twice.

in an instant, the office was cleared while leaving only tsunde and goken.

The atmosphere was tense as no one said nothing. After a while, tsunde decided to cease her anger a little before speaking first.

So, tell me Mr.goken seru hiruzen, "why have you went ahead without my consent?" She asked but only got the sound of sipping tea from goken.

Goken can sense the ever growing anger coming from tsunde due to him not answering right away. He quietly put down his cup of tea and pushed the newspaper away while looking lady fifth in the eye before responding.

However, before he could speak, he was surprisingly yanked up and brought to the woman's face.

I ask you a question?! She said raising her voice.

Simple, I didn't want the village to know that the so called clanless weakling has returned, he replied.

But if you would've stayed along with the rest of us and waited than I would've volunteered for you! She shouted at which goken looked at her stupendously.

Right, like I'll ever believe that, he said while removing tsunde hands from his shirt with little effort.

Lady fifth was shocked at how easily goken broke free, but filed for later.

Look goken, I'm not the previous hokage where you think people can just minipulate me. I'm far better than that and let me tell you. This is village is changing and I'm still in the process of making more changes, but I can't do that if people like you come in and do whatever you think is right.

Goken looked at her non achantly  while folding his arms. Whatever, let's get down to business. I don't have all day and depending on how you act from this moment forward will I decide if being in konoha is worth it. If you say something I don't like, I'll leave just as fast and join kumo. Its your choice, so make it quick, he snapped.

Very well, first off where were you for the last five years? She asked calmly.

Goken was taken back by the sudden change in attitude but replied anyway. Why you want to know?

I'm asking the questions, not you, she replied while trying to keep her anger in check.

Hmp, fair enough. Ok, I'll tell you, but this doesn't leave the room.

Any how, after the battle against sastuki and a chidori through my chest, I was found by the cockroach black and white zeztsu.

Afterwards they brought me to madara uchiha where I would spend five years going through non stop torture training along with my crew who you saw earlier.

That was the most harsh training regime I've ever endured. However as the training went on, my body began to adapt to it which led to my harsher training regime. That includes my brother who isn't by blood but a saiyan like me non the least.