the cross paths

laying on the sofa while staring at the sealing is none other than our favorite character cabba with three of his mates cuddled with him.

Karin is on his left. Mitsuki on his left while kushina is laying on his torso. Each one of them are clutching him tightly while smiling in their sleep.

Looking at the time he notices it is 2'oclock in the evening, he switched himself with a clone before leaving his room and heading to the kitchen. while heading to the kitchen, he sees konan sleeping on nagato's chest mumbling something about blue headed uzumaki's while nagato blushed madly until he sees cabba.

Cabba replied with a thumb up at which nagato returned the gesture while saying thank-you as cabba entered the kitchen. Up on entering the kitchen he was met with obito feeling on rin's body while she strattled his lap kissing him.

You two could do that in your room you know.

Oh! Cabba sorry! Rin said embarrassing while obito rubbed his head sheepishly. Just do that in you room alright. Wouldn't want kasami's wife getting mad now would we? Besides, their son is still here.

Sure thing, it wont happen again, they said in unity.

Good. I'll be on the porch should you guys need anything, replied cabba as he exited the kitchen and out on the porch.

Sitting on the edge of the porch, cabba began to recall his memories of how he got where he is now. It's already been five days and a lot has happened. Nagato's recovery, kasami's family on a whole new leaf. Konoha's new treaty, goken and his harem. Me and my women. Obito's freedom from being enslaved under zetsu. Sigh" then there's the fact that people from other timelines are here. Not to mention..... Oh speak of her, here she comes, he thought right as a pair of feminine arms wrapped around his torso before feeling a pair of nice sized breasts on his back. He should've known she be back today. You're back a few hours early, madari.

Aww, can't I spend time with my worthy husband? Asked the female uchiha while nuzzling cabba's neck. I didn't say you couldn't now did I? Besides, cabba said as he spent around and grabbed madari by her rear before giving her a passionate kiss which seem to make her melt into his arms.

How about I give your reward for coming on time, is that better? He asked afterwards. Madari said nothing but blushed dreamingly at her mates action. Good, because here comes your partner in...3...2...1 and..

No fair, madari! That was supposed to be my turn" Complained hashira senju.

Madari smirked before pulling cabba back in with a kiss while wrapping one of her legs around the Saiyan male all the while making hashira angry and depressed with a dark cloud over her head

When madari was done, she looked over to her formal rival with a satisfactory smirk. That's because I can, unlike you hashira-baka, teased madari while making the senju more depressed.