Results•

I woke up and my head was pounding. I opened my eyes and tried to get up but something was holding me down. Ace's arm was wrapped around my body and he was snoring lightly. I rolled my eyes and lifted his arm. I had no clothes on so I put on my robe. I was mad at myself for giving it to him so soon but I couldn't hold back no longer.

I popped a Advil and drink some water. I then got myself a towel and a face cloth and made my way to the bathroom. I got in the shower and soaped my body three times I also washed my hair. When I was done I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with my face wash. I then headed into my room.

When I walked in Ace was on his phone I paid no attention to him whatsoever.

"Good morning" he said as he sat up

I just ignored him.

"Damn you still mad at a nigga. After I gave you some bomb ass dick and head!" He said as he stared at me

"That wasn't suppose to happen and it won't again. I was just sexually frustrated" I mumbled

That was a lie. Who knows if it will happen again. It was some bomb ass head and dick I ain't gonna lie. But as of now it's not happening again.

"Yaya whatever. Where's Mariah?" He asked as he stood up

"Where else" i said with a attitude

"Don't give me attitude on some real shit" He said as he stared at me

I just rolled my eyes. I dried my body off and put on my black lace pantie and bra set. I then put on some leggings and a red hoodie that said hustle. I went in the washroom and slicked my hair into a high bun. I then put on my red huaraches.

"Can you drop me to Carly's house?" I asked as I looked at Ace

"Nah, I can bring you to pick Mariah up and then we can go out for lunch and hang out for the rest of the day" he said as he smirked at me

I rolled my eyes. And shrugged "whatever just come on"

I said he nodded. "We going to my crib first so I could get dress"

I just walked out the door and waited for Ace to come out so I could lock the door. We got in the elevator and it went down to the ground floor. We walked out the building and to the parking lot we got in the car and Ace pulled off to his house.

I was just sitting on Aces bed well he got dressed I was also texting Carly

So you and Ace cool now?

Ion know we're talking but I still feel some type of way about the whole situation...

Oh. When do you get the results?

Tomorrow. I'm kinda scared.

Do you want him to be the father?

I really don't know. I feel like he would be a good dad but I guess will see.

Ya. Well I'll see you soon.💚

Later😚.

I'm not the type of person to go and tell people me and Ace has sex. I trust Carly but I like to keep my business to myself.

"You ready?" Ace asked me as he turned around

I nodded. We then walked downstairs and walked out the door. We both got into the car and he waited for his gates to open. When they did he pulled out and drove to Carly's house.