Guilt•

Two months later...

I stood up slowly and stretched well yawning. I made my way into my washroom washing my face brushing my teeth and hopping in the shower.

Once I was done that I got out and wrapped my towel around my body witch was a struggle. I then dried my body off and applied lotion. Just as I put on my underwear and bra in came Mariah and Amir.

"Mommy daddy don't know how to make waffles like you" she said as she rolled her eyes

"I'm gonna make them for you. Give me a minute Okay" I said as I looked at her

She nodded well now smiling. "Come on daddy mommy's naked"

"It's okay daddy's aloud to see" he said as he smirked at me

Mariah grabbed his hand pulling him out the room. I chuckled then slipped on my leggings that went to my mid thigh. I then put on my white t-shirt with some slides and made my way downstairs.

Mariah and Amir were sitting at the table eating there waffles and drinking there OJ. I didn't want any for some reason so I just made myself a smoothie. Today I was going to meet Carly somewhere. She said she's had something she's been wanting to tell me so that's where I'm going. I'm not telling Amir cause I know he wouldn't allow me to go because they don't like each other.

"I'll be back I gotta go somewhere quick" I said as I grabbed the keys off the Counter

"Go where?" Amir asked me as he stood up

"To the corner store quick" I replied as I made my way to the front door

He nodded. I slipped on my slides and walked out the front door to my car. I got in and pulled off to Carly's house. Thirty minutes after driving I pulled up to a house in the middle of no where. I don't know why she wanted to meet out here but she did for some reason. I got out my car and walked up to the porch. I knocked on the door three times then waited.

The door had swung open and there stood Carly.

"Hey, come in" she said as she smiled at me

I waved before waking in. She had shut the door and Locked it I then sat on the couch. She sat next to me and smirked as she stared at me.

"What?" I asked confused

"That" she said a she pointed behind me

I turned around and felt a cloth go on my face knocking me out.

————————
To be continued...

What y'all think boutta happen😎