Stripper shit•

"Maybe it's the licker, maybe it's the song. Don't know what it is but you turn me on!" I sung as I danced on the pole

I was back. Back where I started. It was time to get this bread again.

I was dancing in my living room I had a pole there. I enjoyed dancing on a pole so I decided to put one up now I just have a blast with it. The kids were out with there father which meant it was me time. I've been thinking about stripping again not for the money but for the fun of it. My phone then ring I walked over to it picking it up.

'Hello'

'Hey girl'

'Hey what you been up to. We have to go out me you and all the kids'

'Yes just because me she Sk ain't a thing no more don't mean we gotta stop chillin. How bout next week Wednesday we can go to fun zone'

'Okay that's fine with me. I need your help I wanna start stripping again but I know Amir is not gonna let me. I enjoy dancing so what do you think I should do'

'Girl we know he ain't gonna want men seeing you dancing. If anything you should open up a little strip place just where all girls come and you can make up dances teach people how to dance on the pole. I would love to learn and I think it would be a success people would enjoy it'

'I never thought of that. Yes I'm going to do that your going to help me'

'Okay girl the kids just got in all call you later'

'Okay girl'

I hung up and smiled I was happy. Of her kids just got in that means Amir should be back soon cause they was together. A couple minutes later I heard a knock at the door I stood up and made my way to the door I opened it and it was Amir.

"Where's my kids?" I asked as I looked at him

"They at my moms for a bit, ima go back and get em tomorrow" he said as he walked in

I rolled my eyes.

"Well shit where your clothes at? You was dancing lemme get a lap dance" he said as he pulled out my kitchen table chair

"Umm, no thank you. I was just about to change" I said as I chuckled

"Lemme get a dance man. Come lemme choose the song" he said as he pulled me towards him

I handed him my phone. I had on a black and red suit it was a old outfit I had when I was stripping. I waited for him to pick a song I soon heard body part by Ciara from the speaker. He then tossed the phone on the couch and I started walking around the pole making eye contact with him. It reminded me of my audition cause he was just staring at me. I soon started dancing on the pole and I slowly made my way to him and begun dancing on him.

Basically I was giving him a lap dance and of course he was touching me because he could never keep his hands to hisself.

Soon after the song finished I was naked and it was time for the fun part sex. I wanted to have sex and I was overly horny right now. I was straddling him grinding on him he was still wearing clothes.

"Come to my room. Now!" I said as I whispered in his ear and pushed my hands down his pants

He chuckled. "Someone's horny" he said as he looked at me

"Come on Amir, I'm not playing seriously" I said as I kissed him

He rubbed my private part I started to feel butterflies every touch he made to me just made me even more horny and wet.