Wishes

You were born at an incredibly young age. You were one of the fattest babies, one of the most endearing babies. A man looked at you as a baby and wished he had the ability to get pregnant. Unfortunately, he got that wish.

Your parents called you a miracle. When half of you was a sperm cell, you had heard your dad's cry to have a child. You granted his wish, and thus you were made into a physical being. Though, technically you were born before being brought into the world. So yes, born at an incredibly young age.

How could you grant these wishes? You read minds and emotions. Their thoughts plus how they feel can craft a wish that you have the ability to grant as long as it doesn't have dire consequences.

Of course, your wish granting is not pulled out of your ass. When you grant a wish, you use up the energy of something of equal value somewhere in the universe. To wish for a lot of money would make a comet shrink, to wish for fame would make a star less luminous, and to wish for love would take the strength of an entire black hole.

You noticed that wishes were only granted to the pure of heart after you heard a thief wish his victim would not notice his thievery. You tried granting it out of curiosity. Nothing happened except that he was caught and vigorously beat. To a pulp. By a sweet elderly woman.

You soon began granting your own wishes, but doing that created life threatening natural disasters around the world. You once wished for a new power. Though it was granted, an asteroid nearly hit the earth. You wondered what happened to it, but you gained a new ability: omnipotence. You try not to use it.

People flocked to you for your powers. They sought you only to please themselves. Slowly, you grew tired and left your hometown. You were determined to not let anyone know this abnormality of yours, so you designed a special kind of fabric to completely block out the thoughts of others.

You made it into a thigh strap. No one would dare touch you there.

Totally not because it's hot and makes you look cool.
___

"Okay class, we have a new student. It's like our 5th one, but I guess PK Academy is really great." Said the teacher. You entered on cue, your eyes scanning the room with subtlety. The first person you noticed was a glowing blue girl. She was quite striking and almost made you a raging lesbian.

"I'm ____," you stated, writing your name on the chalkboard. You did not give out your first name, as you felt that no one would get close enough to say it, anyway.

Everyone stared at you in awe. You had a soft pink glow around you, small yet so attractive. You were found to be the most alluring person there.

"Take a seat wherever you'd like," suggested the teacher. He was charmed by you as you smiled at his request; you had a naturally bright smile.

Everyone looks friendly. Who seems least likely to try and talk to me? You thought to yourself, noticing one boy who didn't continuously stare at you. You were glad there was an open seat next to him.

"Ah, I see you're looking to sit near Saiki. Go ahead and have a seat," chirped your new teacher. Saiki stared you down; you stared back. Your expression matched his perfectly, your mind blank. You asserted your dominance once he broke the gazing.

As you sat down, you tightened the strap on your left thigh. It was getting loose and what a nuisance it would be if it became undone. You'd lose your whole leg.

The pink boy looked at you strangely when you thought of that. You noticed his side eye, but chose to ignore it. My leg isn't actually gonna fall off if the strap comes off, Saiki. You thought to yourself, mentally chuckling. His name is really beautiful, though, now that I think of it.

Again, he looked at you. You pretended not to notice. You focused on class rather than him because wowza you're one hell of a student.

Saiki on the other hand wasn't as nonchalant. He was annoyed. All you did was enter the classroom and now the thoughts of his classmates were running wild. They couldn't get their minds off of you.

I should befriend her. I am the most perfect girl and it would really make her day to be able to call me a friend.

Saiki looked ahead, mentally scoffing.

How much ramen can she eat? I bet she eats like a goddess,, oh,,

Saiki continued staring at the teacher. He was getting irritated. It's only a girl. She seems normal enough with her neatly made ____ hair and her natural face. Her figure was definitely above average, but it wasn't extreme.

I can't stop staring...She's a princess. I must protect her from the Dark Reunion. I'll reveal my powers to her so she knows that I'm more than enough to-

By this point, Saiki had had enough. He placed his germanium ring on until class ended, just to receive some peace.

But boy, you sure made a shit first impression and you hadn't even talked to the guy.