4

Tomorrow was the concert. And to say I was shitting myself would be a complete understatement.

I had just finished up work and headed home, greeting Lulu and pouring myself a glass of wine before I eventually sat down at my couch.

I thought it won't hurt to look up Harry's name on instagram. I mean, I was going to have to face this boy shortly so it wouldn't hurt finding out a bit about him before I go to his concert tomorrow...

Goddam you Cleopatra.

I almost instantly found his account. Holy shit, 24.1 million followers? How did he even manage? Oh right. He was in a famous boy band and is typically the most favourite, I think...

I click open the first picture I can see, the most recent photo he posted. He was situated in a hallway which appeared to be backstage at whatever venue he was at. My thoughts were answered after I read the caption, 'Melbourne, Live on Tour.'

Part of my heart clenched at the thought he was in Australia. He was close in distance to me again and I didn't know how to cope with it.

I observed the photo. A blue hue overlapped the image. I see what Cleo meant about his suit...

He appeared to be standing with his band, his suit popping out extravagantly compared to the other people's outfits. His black and gold suit was exquisite. Seeing how much money he earns and how many followers and fans he has I highly doubt that he'd remember me.

After observing his account further I decided to go through photos he was tagged in, along with hashtags and eventually got bored. That or my heart was hurting so much I had to stop myself.

After battling a mental block I decided to listen to the rest of his most popular songs, Sign of the Times and Kiwi. I preferred Kiwi due to the upbeat sound but Sign of the Times was a beautiful song. His voice was truly beautiful and I was gobsmacked at his vocal range.

Not long later I got a call from Cleo.

"Hey Phoe, how you holding up." She speaks over the line.

"Alright I guess... I still can't believe you've dragged me along to this stupid concert." I rub my forehead and sigh over the phone.

"Don't call my baby's concert stupid!" She yells, gasping rather loudly. I can just picture her femininely placing her hand delicately against her chest with a dropped jaw.

"Sorry- sorry." I was quick to reply.

"Okay so about tomorrow." She starts after a long dramatic pause. "Okay so in the morning I'll pick you up maybe 9:30 now, because leaving at 10 is too late. We'll drive to the train station, catch a train and then walk from the train station to the venue. Remember to bring a portable charger and a small bag that's below thirty by thirty centimetres scaled along with money for merch if you want it and money for food and the train. Kapeesh?" She rambles.

I nod before articulating a yes over the phone.

"I'll leave you to get ready and to organise your stuff for tomorrow. EEEK!" She squeals. I pull the phone away and grimace, hanging up quickly.

I followed her instructions and grabbed all my stuff together. After an hour of planning and organising, I filled up my bath and placed a Lush bath bomb in the warm water. Relaxing and thinking about possibly reuniting with Harry. What will it be like? What will he do? Will it even happen?

After soaking for an hour I got out and basically hopped straight into bed after getting into my pjs. Passing out instantly.

In what felt like seconds later, it was Friday. I had woken up at 8 and groaned and the time, and what was awaiting me of course.

I got in my outfit and followed a concert makeup tutorial, exaggerating my highlighter and eye makeup. After feeling like I was up to Cleo's standards I fed Lulu and made myself a bowl of cereal, being careful not to ruin my makeup.

It was 9:15 once I was finished. I quickly triple checked I had everything ready and headed downstairs and out the front of my apartment block to wait for Cleo.

Once we reunited in the car she talked about how excited she was for Harry. I know she's liked and been a fan of him for a while, but I was desperate to keep my secret of my time with Harry.

Cleo's outfit was beautiful on her, one I definitely wouldn't be able to pull off. It consisted of a beautiful mauve midriff top paired with vans and white jeans. Probably impractical, but you'd assume she'd catch Harry's eye at least once.

We arrived at the train station at the nick of time and straight away hopped on the train. It was only a 30 minute train ride and we were soon walking to the venue.

The stadium was clear in view, the humongous sign of my ex boyfriend was eye catching. A beautiful photo of him in a stunning blue suit with a white shirt while he was sprawled across a metal blue object in the middle of what appeared to be a black or dark orange lake. I reverted my eyes and continued talking to Cleo.

We were one on the first 20 people there and set up camp in line for the entrance. We took turns going to the bathroom and it was long to we heard the distance sound of the sound check.

I felt myself panicking, trying to enclose my inner fear of seeing Harry again. The constant questions being replayed in my head included; will he remember me? Will he see me? What will I do? Is it pointless panicking?

After what felt like years it was finally time to head inside. The opening act was starting soon and Cleo was quick to run and grab me. She pulled my straight towards the front barrier, making sure to keep close to the barrier that made a gap through the centre of the mosh. I was unaware why however.

Being front and centre in the mosh was definitely getting me nervous.

The opening act came on and went, The Preachers I think. They were pretty good and the lead singer talked about how much of a gentleman Harry was to her and her band and everyone around him.

Soon, the lights went down, and I knew exactly what that meant...
.
.
AN

Hey so here's a new chapter. How do you think Phoenix and Harry will react ? Will he see her ??