~SIX~

The sun as bright as it is, was shining through the curtain in Yeuuns bedroom. Yes, I am still in this room with Eunhyuk and Wonho.

My body is totally awake after I woke up from the dream.

He is appearing three days in a row in my dreams.

I sigh because this is reallu getting freaky now.

But the weirdest part is that he is an idol. How can he have so much spare time?

I get up very calmly without waking up the two boys. Grabbing all my clothes and I walk downstairs to find my bestfriend, Sunmi, wasted on the floor.

I am laughing. She is sleeping on the floor with in her left hand a wine bottle. Yeeun is also awake and trying to clean this mess.

"What a night, huh?" She says with a grin on her face.

Ooh..she is referring to her room which is ....uhmmm....aaahmm...dirty?

I am blushing as I wave my hands to her. "See you at my wedding." Yeuun winks.

Finally am I home. I took a quick shower, did some laundry in the machine and went to my room.

I am walking circles in my room while I am thinking about the circumstances with Minseok. How am I able to stop him entering my dream?

"Well apparently having sex with someone else. No let me correct myself, with TWOO random boys, didn't let him stop searching for me. What a perv. What do fangirls see in him?" I sarcastically tell myself.

Huh.

Wait a minute.

I stop with walking and stand abruptly still infront of my mirror.

"How did he knew that I had sex with them?" I exclaim. My body is shivering from this discover.

This isn't logic. He only appears in my dreams and I was even in other clothes. How! How did he know that!?

I am freaking out. "Are there cameras here?" My eyes go to the different corners in my room, searching for something suspicious.

"No nothing.." I desperately sigh.

Am I going loco in my head? What is happening with me?

I look on the internet something more about Minseok. "Hmmmmmmm." I mumble.

"EXO debuted in 2012 with 12 members. Uhmmm. Ooh he is the eldest in this group, I see. They had two sub units: exo m and exo k. But in 2014 left two members the group and also one in 2015. That makes 9 members." I read out loud.

That must have been a hard time for them.

I pity them. Giving up their youth just to train your soul out and then to be treated like shit.

Lastly, I found some articles about their concert which is going on right now.

I frown my brows. "They are on a tour?" I am reading the article and gasp when I see that they are coming to New York in 3 days. My hometown!!!

I closed my laptop with a hard sound. "THATS IT!! IM GOING TO THAT CONCERT!"

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY.

.....true.

"But I must confront him in real life."

It is 11:34 PM.

I am not ready to sleep after what happened today. "The sex was really good." I remember that and I get excited when I think about those two boys.

"Shall I call them for another pleasure?" I search for them on the site where Sunmi booked them all.

Maybe will this keep me awake.

The door bell rang and I opened it. In my surprise do I see Sunmi. She is smiling. "Your girl is here!!" She walks inside my house without asking for permission.

I roll with my eyes. "The sleeping beauty is awake, finally." I refer to her as she was in the morning.

She shruggs it off. "Why are you dressed up like that?" She asks curiously. I am clothed in comfy pyjamas.

I look down at my clothes. "What? I am going to bingewatch The Vampire Diaries." With Wonho and Eunhyuk...

Sunmi's eyes were sparkling when she heard 'vampire'. "Ooh hell yes." And she jumped on the couch right beside me as a warm blanket is covering our body.

I was nervously waiting for them to come as we were watching the third episode of TVD. Sunmi was eating intensely the popcorn. "Damon can bite me whemever he wants." She mumbled.

The doorbell!

Sunmi is back in reality as she looks around. "Huh? Who is coming late to your house?"

I answer "Just some friends."

Eunhyuk and Wonho are here. They kiss me both on the cheek. "Why did you left us all alone this morning?" Eunhyuk winks as he passes me.

"A punishment is the best what we can give you." Wonho looks down at me.

I am blushing. "Be quiet. My friend is here. So be normal and wait until she is gone."

Wonho is smirking and Eunhyuk nods.

I walk to the living room to see that Sunmi is throwing popcorn to the tv. "Stupid Stefan. Delena is endgame. Poor boy." She yells and then she sees me.

Sunmi stands up. "Sunmi, you know them already." I say. I am seating myself on the couch. Wonho is sitting next to me and Eunhyuk on the other couch.

"Ooh ofcourse I know you." She smiles. "Aaah come on Stefan!! Leave them alone." Yet she is focused on the tv which made me laugh.

Wonho on the other hand is staring at me. I can feel his gaze piercing through me. I am trying to act normal but he leans in to my ear. "We can do IT here too." He whispers and before I could answer do I feel his hand on my thighs under this blanket.

He is going up and down with his hands on my thighs. "Don't do it." I say but it cant be heard because I am trying to hold me.

I am very slowly spreading my legs open just for him to enter me. We are both looking at the tv but we know both better.

He is sticking one finger in me. Then two and lastly three. "It is like a fontain." I hear him mumble.

I cant hold it anymore. Wonho is smiling amused at me. I am grabbing his D to tease him.

Ooh I want him so badly inside me. "Ooh dont stop." I whisper.

"Omg are you fucking eachother here?" I hear Sunmi say out loud.

I turn around to her and shake my head. "Uhh noo..." I deny but Sunmi doesnt believe this and throw the blanket away from us to show our position.

Our hands on eachothers things.

Eunhyuk is whistling. "Naughty."

I cant believe it. Why am I like this? Like a whore?

"I didnt expected this from you Yubin." Sunmi says in a dissapointed tone. "Since when are you like this?" She asks.

Ever since I met him in my dreams.