~SEPT~

Am I a whore?

What the fuck is happening with me?

Am I having a sex addiction?

Probably that.

I am just staring at my laptop which is showing a picture of Minseok shirtless at a concert.

I am frowning my brows. "He is just the same like in my dreams." I observe his features. His big cat eyes to his cute cheeks.

"This boy has two sides but I only see his perv side." I exlaim. Poor boy. He must have been training his whole youth to the point that he didn't had a girlfriend/boyfriend (he can be bi or heterosexual)

Sunmi left me 2 hours ago with Wonho and Eunhyuk. I am still embarassed at what happened but her comment made me open my eyes.

"Maybe I need to go to a therapist." I rest my head on the desk. What am I doing now?

It is 5 AM.

Damn, I stayed up all night. I grin at the thought of Minseok who is waiting for me to doze off to dreamland.

"Not today." And tomorrow and the day after tormorrow.

7 hours passed without sleep.

"I can do this." I say to myself but I feel the urge to yawn.

This can't go on any longer.

I pick up my phone and make an appointment with the therapist.

The therapist is sitting with his legs crossed next to me as I am laying on a couch.

He lifts his glasses to his nose. "Well tell me, Miss Yubin." He said with his notebook on his right hand.

I looked over to him. Wow I didn't noticed that he is quit goodlooking.

Nooo. Forget it Yubin. Just tell your problems.

I cough two times before I open my mouth to tell him the story about Minseok. The therapist was listening well until I got to the part of the sex.

He was having a shocked expression when I ended my story. "And now I have this feeling in my body that I am not satisfied because of him." I added.

I blinked with my eyes waiting for the therapists solution/thoughts.

"Sooo and what is your problem exactly?" He asked again as he is putting his glasses off.

He looks good without glasses.

I am biting my lip. "I need to get him out of my dreams. He is making me crazy." I point to my head as I am talking.

The therapist is now sighing. "Ma'am I think nothing is wrong with you. You told me that you haven't sleep for a long time, maybe is that the cause of this all." He tells and stops. He is making eye contact. "And what about your 'sex addiction', I think you need to refrain yourself of that for a couple of weeks." He is staring at me for a long time.

I am speechless. "You don't believe me huh? What kind of therapist are you?" I yelled at him.

Did he just chuckled?

"Are you finding this funny?" I let out all of my frustration on him.

He is starting to laugh. "No not at all. I find your story interesting. You had some wild nights." He spoke as he is emphazising the word 'wild'.

I look down at my shoes. "Dont you just have that moment that you need more?" I said abruptly.

What am I doing? Flirting with the therapist is a no-go!!

"What do you mean by that?" He said as he scoots closer to me. I flinched a little by his smoothness.

I took a deep breath. "I see that you are married. Aren't you sometimes fed up with fucking your wife only?"

This made him burst in a big laughter. What did I said that it was soo funny?

I arch my brows. "Look who is all grown up." I said sarcastically. The therapist is almost crying.

"I am gay, ma'am." He answers.

If only I could dissapear right now. "Oohh. Never mind then." I said ready to walk away from him as I feel his hand grabbing my wrist. "Stay." He told me with a serious face.

I am looking confused at him. "I always wondered how it would be to fuck a girl allthough I am gay." He wiggles his brows.

Am I really going for this?

"Follow me then." He walked to a dark room where we were fucking eachother for 1.5 hours. I wouldn't believed him that he was gay if I didn't knew it.

Making my way to home at 8 PM totally exhausted from the mad sex.

He showed me all the corners of that room. We did it on everything there.

Now reality hits me damn hard.

I am a whore.

"The therapist didn't helped me at all.. okay a little then." I made a friend for life. I discovered that his name is Heechul. He gave me advice on how to defeat that Minseok out of my dreams.

"Confront him in real life and look what will happens."

Someone is going to an EXO concert tomorrow.

I fell knock out on the floor from tiredness.