C:1

A/N: Yall Des is so cute 😩😍 She gonna be up there for a while 😊

Beyonce
August 23, 2017
Houston TX
10:57pm

"Bey baby, take a break please" I looked up and say my wife standing in the door frame

"Baby let me finish counting this" I sighed putting the blunt out that i just lit less than 30 minutes ago. "But baby Jazmyne misses you and I do to" she said smirking.

I chucked and shook my head "you counting the rest of this tonight" I said getting up and putting the money I counted and the money that's not counted in 2 separate stacks in the safe at the back of our closet.

"Where my baby at" I asked walking out of the closet and putting my hair in a messy bun "mmmm she right here " Nicki moaned rubbing her pussy and biting her lip

She really bout to start something she can't finish.

I leaned down and licked her through the fabric of her lace panties that she was wearing earning a low moan from her . "Not that baby my other baby" I said standing up straight and pecking her lips.

She pouted and I chuckled picking her up, she wrapped her legs around my hips and put her face in my neck. I heard lil laughs coming from babygirls room, I walked in and saw her bouncing up and down in her play pin and watching SpongeBob.

I smiled seeing my beautiful baby girl Jazmyne she'll be one in 2 in December.

My bad yall I'm Beyonce and I'm the biggest drug dealer in Houston, TX. After my daddy died he wanted to continue his Empire so he left me in charge.

  I have a younger sister ,Solonge,  and she's the best lawyer out there. Ik yall thinking how you a drug dealer breaking
The law and she works for it but she won't go against family and that's a fact.

I'm married to the beautiful Onika, she's the love of my life and my baby mama (yeah I gotta wee-wee) she's the best wife ever and is sexy as hell but anyways as soon as Jazmyne saw me tolding Nicki she immediately stopped laughing and became serious, mean mugging nicki.

"I swear this girl aways tryna take you from me knowing damn well you not gonna say no to her " Nicki said as I put her down and went to go pick Jazmyne up.

She immediately started smiling again and looked at nicki and giggled Nicki squinted her eyes at her before rolling  them. I chuckled and sat in the rocking chair in the corner on her room and rocked her sleep as nicki sat down in the middle of her room and watched the episode of SpongeBob that was on.

Soon Jaz was sleep and so was nicki who was now laying on the floor, I laid Jaz down and went to pick nicki up making her stand up and lifter her off the ground making her legs instantly wrap around me . I went to our room which wasn't far, the only thing separating our rooms is the bathroom.

I laid nicki down and took her shirt off before pulling the covers over her. She always took her shirt and shorts off complaining that it was to hot. I turned the lamp on her side off and walked around to my side doing the same before getting in bed.

××××××××××

Sorry for any mistakes :)

I'M BACK!!! My iPhone broke 🚮 This would have been more interesting and moved on to the next day but it's already 4:07am, im getting sleely and I'm over here watching Blues Clues

(don't judge me, I need to watch something happy before I go to sleep)

but anyways I hope yall will stick around cause there's a while lot to come.

Let me know what yall think about the first chapter. First chapter's are always slow so the next one will have a little more.

Go look at some of my old books on my old account @ayeitskaylaaa and let me know If there's any books I should continue.  

Hope yall enjoyed