C:3

A/N: My hand looked extra long so I had to cover it up buuuut I miss my natural hair my mama made me get a perm and even tho its cute I miss being able to practice doing box braids and stuff on my natural hair but I'm thinking about dying my hair red, Would that be cute?

Bey's POV
August 25, 2017
Houston TX
1:29 pm
(Next Day)

I got out the car heading over to Tokyo's house, we was up till 3 in the morning handling business at the wearhouse so nicki in the car sleep while I went in to get Jazmyne.

I knocked on the door waiting for Tokyo to answer.  After a while she opened the door.

"Hey, how's it going?" I asked walking in.

"Good.. good, she didn't take her usual nap so she might be sleepy." She said walking upstairs to Jaz room.

I walked in and saw her laying down with her stuffed monkey and her thumb in her mouth Watching SpongeBob.  She saw me and slowly started getting up.

"Mommmmy" she lowly whined and started to cry.

"Awe it's okay baby" i reached into her play pin and picked her up laying her on my chest. 

" thanks for looking after her" i said giving Tokyo a side hug cause of the position Jaz was in and a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem at all, go get her to bed"

I walked out locking the door behind me walked back over to our house going to put Jaz to bed. Once that was done I carried nicki inside taking off her slides  and laying her down in bed and got in bed next as we all took a much needed nap.

Nicki POV
5:01pm that day

"Bey ion think you supposed to be on those beds" I said walking over to bey.  We're in the Macy's in the Mall and bey saw those beds they always have out and ran to it like it had a 10 me (s) on there (lol hopefully that makes sense)

" but baby why would they have them out if they don't want people laying on them?" I asked wiggling her eyebrows, making me giggle. 

"I still think you should get off, I don't wanna get kicked out babe" I whined
"bbbbaaabbyyyyy  just come here?" She whined back

I walked over to her and sat my purse on the floor and laid down beside her. She was always like the 'idc what people gotta say type of person so ima do what I want' and I was more like a 'I don't wanna get in kicked out or arrested' which is odd cause I'm in love with a drug dealer but it's something that I've  carried with me since I was youger.

"Come here" she said barely above a whisper. "You come here" I giggled and watched her pull the blanket that was on the bed above our heads in leaned in for a kiss. I kissed her back and she put her hand on my back pulling us in closer.

I put my hand on her cheek and ceased it. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and sucked on it before I pulled alway and started sucking on her bottom lip. I tongues wrestled before she wrapped her hand around my neck and gave it a squeeze making me moan

Right when she was about to pull me on top of her some snatched the blanket off making me immediately turn my head head.

"NASTY ASS'S! OUUUU I KNEW IT WAS YALL!!! " Tokyo said pointing at us like she was 3 and just told on us.

"Well damn T, if someone didn't notice us before they sure as hell do now" Bey said sitting up "how you know it was us  anyways?" I asked fixing my hair.

"Cause I noticed the red Chanel bag I got you for your birthday sitting right there" she said pointing at the bag "and you the only motherfucker with those shoes bright enough to blind the fucking blind " she said looking at my bright yellow shoes

"Man whatever" i said bout to get up "No Babyyyyyy 5 more minutes" she pouted pulling me by my arm. "Nooooooo later" I said leaning in and giving her a quick kiss not even giving her a chance to kiss back.

She punched me in the arm and got off the bed walking off . That shit lowkey hurt but I'm not gonna say anything.

"Yeah casue while yall fucks was being nasty i was looking for yall nearly dead from starvation "

"Well does "Canes" sound good" I asked rolling my eyes at her dramatics. "Only if you paying nicki baby"  she said laughing.

( A/N: PAUSSSE!!! Okay this really happened to me and my girlfriend but didn't exactly happen that way with the getting caught thing but we don't go to the same school and not only that but she a grade older so we barely see each other so it was in the moment, don't judge!!! 😂😭 )

"That shit isn't funny"

Before me and bey was dating and stuff I was with a guy named Jordan. Me, him, Tokyo and her dude went out for lunch one day and that was like me and Jodans first day kind of and I was like "we should do this again" and this nigga said "Only if you paying nicki baby"
Ever since tokya won't leave it alone.

"Um yes tf it was!" She said laughing like this shit just happened yesterday. 
"Man whatever " I said .

We made it to the food court and saw Bey waiting at a table on her phone I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Nah man get off of me" she said trying to shrug me off.

"Quit being a baby I " I said and grabber her face and have her a kiss. "Um didn't you say yall was gonna do this shit later" Tokyo said clearing her throat

"Anywaysssssss we getting canes baby and we need to get it fast casue T getting cranky" I said leaning on her and   putting my face in her neck.

"Alright baby come on" she said kissing my forehead.

We walked over to Canes and waited in line. "Yooooo isn't that drew?!" Tokyo said pointing to this boy with a blue jacket on. "Hell yeah" Bey said and got out of line and started speed walking over to him with me and Tokyo behind her.

I mean I guess her heard us all walking , well sort of running so he turned around and started running kind of and out his hoodie. He walked over to a dried ice stand and sorta lost him in the crowd.

"By the restroom" I said walking over here "i mean in not going in" I said looking at the other two.

"Bey you go in! No offense but technically you a dude and you got a dick so go in!" Tokya said, bey rolled her eyes and walked inside.

We waited until she came back

"Wasn't even him bruh we lost him" she said running her hands through her hair. "Its alright baby we'll catch him it's only been a day" I said rubbing her back

"Buuuut until then we shall eat!" Tokya said

××××××××××××××××

Heyyyy I hope yall enjoyed this chapter!
It's 2:21am what time is it rn where you live?

I always write to yall late at night/early in the morning like this idk why but I can't ever get sleep 🚮 any suggestions?????

I didnt proof read so  sorry for any mistakes but have a blessed day💛