C:2

Nicki POV
August 24, 2017
Houston TX
4:56 pm

I sat on the bed counting the rest of the money bey started last night. I stopped reaching over to Bey's side of the bed and getting a blunt and a lighter out her nightstand dresser.

"Baby where you at?" I heard bey yell , I didn't say anything cause she know damn well I'm in our room so I continued doing what I was doing.

"You look sexy when you counting money and smoking a blunt all while wearing nothing but Calvin Klein bra and panties" I looked up and saw bey standing in the door frame.

"Where's Jaz?" I asked walking over to her "Next door at Tokyo's house" I put my arms around her neck and leaned in for a kiss.

She wrapped her hand around my neck tight and lifted me up by my neck. I wrapped my legs around her hips, sticking my tongue in her mouth giving her a chance to suck on it.

She walked over to the bed laying me in the middle pushing the money off. "I'm not recounting any of that" she laughed and started kissing on my neck "you will if I say you will" she mumbled into my neck making me forget everything I was about to say

She made her way down and kiss on my stomach. Just when she was about to enjoy her Big Mac the damn phone wanna ring.

"Nooooooo baby keep going" I whined trying to pull her back. "Nah baby its Tokyo, something could have happened to Jaz"

Bey's POV

"What's up?" I asked, i chuckled and watched Nicki fight the air.

"Yo Dee just called me up and said tha Drew cut you short"

"Damn dude by how much?" I asked sitting the phone next to nicki and putting it on speaker and rushing into the closet.

"By l,295 he ain't come into work today"

"Thanks Tokyo, can you watch Jaz tonight ?" Nicki asked getting up to put clothes on.

"Anything for my God Daughter yall go handle business " she said hanging up the phone.

"Damn bey I told you Drew was a low life snake" she said shaking her head and slipping on her white fur slides

"Nicki shut yo ass up, you the one who told me to hire his ugly ass" I said walking over to her and handed her a gun

"Since when do you listen to me when we hiring people?" she asked putting the gun in her purse.

She has a point.

"Man whatever let's go." We jogged downstairs hopping into our all black dodge.

"Babyyyyyy?"

"No Nika we not stopping" she doesnt even need to finsh the question for me to know what she wants.

"But baby who knows how long it'll take to track him dowwwn" I looked over to her and saw her pouting "pleasssssse"

I rolled my eyes and stopped at the nearest corner store "if you take longer then 5 minutes I'm leaving and get me some air heads while you at it" I said handing her a 10 and watched her run into the store , I chuckled and texted Tokyo.

Sent to T-Baby 💪💛
Hey how's my princess?

From T-Baby 💪💛
Good, headed to the park now, you find that nigga?

Sent to T-Baby 💪💛
Nah not even there yet cause someone wanted to stop and get some snacks!!

From T-Baby 💪💛
Not even surprising, let me know what's up

Sent to T-Baby 💪💛
For sure, talk to you later

I looked up and still didn't see nicki so I started the car and put it in reverse, after about 1 minute she still wasn't out so I started to reverse out the parking space I was in, I looked over at the store door and saw nicki speed walking to the car.

"Dang that wasn't even 5 minutes more like 3" she said getting in the car "And you was about 3 seconds away from being left behind"

We drove to our wearhouse which was only about 10 or a lil less minutes away.

"Welcome Boss Lady's" Antonio said opening Nicki's door and helping her out.

"Hello Antonio" Nicki said walking past him and joining me on the other side of the car and grabbed my hand as we walked in.

Antonio was like... kind of odd, he's like a mystery to all of us, never really comes to any of our parties and if he does he's always working as a body guard never enjoying the party.

We walked in and saw people counting money, smoking weed, strippers on the polls the usual. We walked into our office which was upstairs

I sat in the car behind my desk and nicki at on my lap. "Good Afternoon Mrs and Mrs Knowles , we have Drews file"

"Thank you Jessie , call Ryan up here too " Nicki said grabbing Drews file from her. "Sure thing"

"Okay so.. if we can't find drew by midnight I think we should fuck with his family, not like his parents or kids but like a close but distance cousin so we won't take someone close to him but someone he won't really miss cause they not close "

"Alright princess" I said gripping her thigh. "You wanted me nicki?" Ryan said walking into our office and taking a seat.

"Yes Ryan darling, can you please track Drews number for me" Nicki asked handing him her phone

"Of course Queen I'll be right back with my computer and some results. "

Nicki and Ryan are best friends , before we met Nicki and Ryan worked at MacDonald's together and was roommates, they both got fired from MacDonald's because they was stealing food. After they got fired nicki met me and I gave her and her friend a job and he's gay so ion have to worry about anything.

I kissed nicki on the check and waited for Ryan to come back.

"So apparently the last place he was is at his mama house" Ryan said handing Nika her phone. "Text me his next stop and we'll catch him there"

"Anything for you, I'll catch yall later" he said walking back out. I sighed and put my head in Nicki's chest.

"Hopefully we catch him" I said getting comfortable on her chest

"Oh we will "

×××××××××××××××××××××××××
6.12.2018 (1:44 am)

Be honest and let me know if yall liking this book and is this chapter considered "long" to yall?

⚠And I need some more friends sooooo if you in between the 9th and 11th grade or younger (cause I'm not that old) message with me your name, gender, age and number and MAYBE we can be friends ☺ ⚠

And I don't really know if yall like really long chapter's but ik I dont like reading really long chapter's but I don't like short ones either so I figured some of yall don't.

Until next time, yall have a blessed day 💛