You're Owl I Need 3

Bokuto had started coming to the same place, at any chance he had. Just too get a glimpse of Akaashi again. But he didn't, and every time he returned home, he was filled with disappointed. His family had noticed, of course, and asked him what's wrong. He just ignored them sulked, and stayed in his room.

That was until Karou stormed in.

"You!" She exclaimed, pointing at her brother. "Stop being lazy, stop sulking and do something. Try fix whatever is bothering you because it's annoying me. You have your mood swings but never for this long, so get up and go!"

"Go?" Bokuto asked. This was the first time his twin had actually ever yelled at him.

"Yes go! I got you extra shifts, so your mind is off whatever is going on. Now don't come back unless you have a smile on your face. A genuine that is!" And he was out the door soon after.

That was two weeks ago, and now Bokuto's time was mostly work and classes. With Kuroo by his side for most of the time.

"Yo Koutarou!" Kuroo yelled. "You need to be a waiter. Restaurants getting busy and everyone is overwhelmed. We need more staff out there."

"Coming!" Bokuto yelled back, taking his apron off and already heading towards the exit.

He rushed around, helping Kuroo, Yachi, Kiyoka, Suga, Yaku, and Lev with their tables. He got the food out and took orders. It was a new experience, he had never done this before. But he talked to the people, had an easy-going smile and Bokuto wasn't bothered that much by the change.

Until he locked his eyes on, none other than Akaashi Keiji and a short pudding head next to him. Bokuto rushed towards Kuroo and grabbed his shoulders, spinning him around to face the spiky haired male.

"Bro, do me a favor, and serve those customers, that just came in. Please, please, please!" Bokuto yelled and Kuroo nodded dazed. "I'm going back to the kitchens!" and Bokuto was gone.

"Hello, my name is Kuroo and I'll be your waiter for today. What would like to have?" He said, in a confident voice.

The pudding head ordered first. "I'll have a... apple pie." He said, looking down throughout the whole sentence.

The black-haired male ordered next. "I'll have canola greens in mustard dressing, please. And water for the both of us."

Kuroo nodded and walked away, with a small blush on his face.

"Bokuto who the hell are those people? Do you know them?" Kuroo hissed at him, blush slowly fading away. The pudding head, Kuroo found, was quite cute.

"Look," Bokuto said, golden eyes serious. "You know about my wings. Well, I was going out for a flight 2 weeks ago and saved Akaashi from jumping off the cliff. Akaashi is the one with black hair. I've been wanting to see him again, but I just realized I'm am NOT ready for it."

"Shit." Kuroo exclaimed, "I have to serve them you know. But our shifts are nearly over so if they are walking the same as us, we'll follow em."

Bokuto nodded. The plan was set apparently, with absolutely no stalking involved at all.