Chapter 8~

Chapter Song~ I've made up my mind don't need to think it over if I'm wrong I am right don't need to look no further this ain't lust I know this is love but if I tell the world I'll never say enough cause it was not said to you and that's exactly what I need to do if I'm in love with you should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements even if i leads nowhere or would it be a waste even if I knew my place should I leave it there should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavement even if it leads nowhere  I'd build myself up and fly around in circles wait then as my heart drops  and my back begins to tingle finally could this be it  should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere~ Chasing Pavements By: Adele

~7 Months Pregnant~

Niall's P.O.V

Harry and Hunter have been in school now for about three months and they're going on break soon for Christmas and New Years. It's Saturday and the boys are sleeping in while I am down here reading on this website called, Wattpad. I had picked a random book to read that was under 'Fanfiction' and It's all really good. A lot of these people are good writers and find good plots to write about. I am at a part where people call it 'Smut' and it's basically sex but I just can't believe how detailed all of it is. I continue to read it and get so into what I'm reading that I don't even notice one of the boys come downstairs until Hunter is whispering in my ear making me jump and let out a squeal. I quickly shut my laptop and look at Hunter.

"How long have you been stand there...."

"Not long.. what were you reading?"

"N-Nothing.. i-it was an article about cats."

Hunter narrows his eyes at me.

"Sure you were... let me read this so called 'article'. "

"No! you have your chores to get done that you didn't do yesterday. go wash the dishes now!"

He groans but walks off to the kitchen. I put a hand over my heart and feel myself blush a deep red because I can just picture the people having sex from how much information was put into it. I open my laptop and quickly exit out of the website and delete the history. I go on my phone and open the Wattpad app instead knowing it will be safer for me to read.  I start reading from the part I left off  and I can feel my eyes widen at how big the guys dick is in the story. I move to the corner of the couch so nobody and can read over my shoulder and continue reading. About an hour later Harry comes downstairs with just his boxers on and he walks over to me and kissed my cheek before going to the kitchen. I'm not surprise that everyone is awake but Zayn. I finally put my phone away not knowing if I can handle reading another smut scene in the story. I walk upstairs to my room while Harry an Hunter eat. I walk into the room and lay on the bed and kiss Zayn's lips trying to wake him up. I pull back and see his eyes still close so I start kissing down his neck and start sucking a love bite when I hear him groan.

"Baby what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to wake you up."

"Okay, it's working.."

" Christmas is two months away... we have to go Christmas shopping or we'll never get it done. The boys are going to be on break soon so we have to get the gifts today."

"Alright baby let me get dress. go tell the boys to get dress and we'll go."

I nodded and kissed him sweetly then got off the bed and went downstairs to see the boys on my laptop.

"What are you doing?"

They both jump and turn to look at me. I cross my arms and give them both a look.