Something to Fight For

Hey guy!!! Sorry I take forever to make new parts. I've been very busy lately and finding spare time to write another chapter rarely presents itself. Grammar will be fixed as time progresses if there are any errors. Enough with reading this worthless paragraph! Enjoy the chapter! (Or not)
-Katelyn 💙

Omniscient P.O.V.

"NO STOP THIS NOW!" Jack screamed.  He watched as the girl let out massive screams of pain. Her body convulsed, and she was unable to control it.

His left eye twitched and his face got red. His anger reached its limit.

All of a sudden the men holding him back were on the ground. Jack rushed straight for the man controlling the electricity like he was a bull in an arena. He swiftly whacked him off the head with the back of the chair. The man accidentally turned off the current as he landed on the ground.

Jack managed to keep the other men from grasping him. He ran to the closest wall and began slamming the chair that held him against it. He continued until he was free from restriction.

Two of the men that were still conscious went straight towards him. Jack did his best to fend them off but he was very weak. He got punched in the nose, leaving it dislocated. He yelled as he quickly pounced on the man who was responsible for the punch. He successfully suffocated the man to a KO, while keeping the other man off him.

Finally after taking out the other man, Morrison sighed in relief.

When he looked back at where the girl was, she was not there. His eyes widened.

She was being quickly fireman carried by the man who they had first seen upon waking up. She was limp and pale. He was about to get away with her!

Morrison raced after them. Unfortunately, he was not fast enough. The door shut on him, leaving him alone in a room of enemies who were regaining consciousness.

"I can't believe this." He mumbled to himself in disbelief.

He felt like giving up right then and there but something inside him had changed that night. He had felt something he had never felt before. He had found something to fight for.

He had felt love.

He had to fight for it.

And that's what he did.