Owner

Wi Arae Wi Wi Arae
       Wi Arae Wi Wi Arae

Well that was what Taekwoon doing; looking up and down, holding that sexy red bra in his hand.

Up - Trying to look for any person on the above balcony
Whose belonging has fallen on his face.
Then
Down to the sexy bra and clearly smirking. Must be imagining about the owner of it.

Well he was a hidden perverted lion, don't let his sweet and shy acting make you a fool.

He saw nothing but some pigeons and little birds flaying around.
But he was sure, he heard someone.

He didn't know anyone there so he dropped the idea of  asking around knocking on each door above his floor. Then decided to call the building security guard using their intercom phone for help.

"Wojin ssi, a bra has fallen on my fa- in my balcony?"

"Huhh? But I am wearing mine." Someone spoke on the other end.

"What?" Taekwoon frowned hearing that, he looked at his intercom in confusion if he has pressed some wrong number but he remembered he pressed 1 twice which was the front security desk number.

"Who - who are you? I want to talk to the security guard of this building" Taekwoon asked, ready to get embarrassed if it's a wrong number and unconsciously put that red bra hanging on his broad and muscular left shoulder.

"I am Seo Hyelin. Security guard for today" a girl replied in her sweet voice "Good morning" she greeted him in a bubbly tone. 

"Where is Kang Wojin? He was the guard I met yesterday" he asked in a hope to talk to the middle aged man he met yesterday. He looked friendly and someone who has worked there for a long time; he knew everyone in the building.

"Kang Wojin is my uncle, his wife is pregnant so he is on  leave to take care of her. I am covering his duty." The young girl replied.

Taekwoon stayed silent for a few seconds before she asked how she could help him. He felt little awkward talking about a bra to a girl he didn't know.

Not that he had never talked about such thing to girls before. But this was a awkward situation.

"Hello, are you there?" Hyelin asked again.

" Ah - nothing. I'll call if I need any help, bye" he quickly said and ended the call.

He sighed and walked back to his balcony to see any sign of a woman looking for her bra.

Ding dong the doorbell of his new apartment rang making him choked on his coffee. Who could it be? He didn't invite any of his friends or family. Scratching his head in confusion he walked over and opened the door........................................

A red pajama with hello kitty printed with a loose white tee which had something written on it. Messy hair and puffy big eyes. And a pair of fluffy white bear slipper.

His black orbs scanned her from head to toe. Every inch of her sharp curvaceous frame.

Her cheeks flushed in embarrassed face under his intense yet confused gaze. Blinking twice, he kept looking at her shameless, trying to remember if he knows her.

Nope. He didn't.

They stood in thick silence, eyes locked up with each other.

"He- hey. Sor- ry to distrub at such time but- she broke the staring game in her morning raspy voice while stammering in embarrassment -" I want my thing that fell on your fa - balcony." She finally finished her words looking everywhere but not straight into his eyes.

"What" his asked in a low and soft voice making poker face. Like his mind still wasn't processing the situation and her request.

"That thing on your shoulder" she pointed it out with her more reddened face due to much awkwardness.

He glanced at the pointed thing placed on her shoulder. He quickly removed it and extended his hand.

"This bra is yours?" He asked  louder then his earlier question. Mapping her very expressions as how her eyes widened and she blushed.

He mentally facepalmed himself for asking such stupid question.

But.

The owner of that red lacy bra was much better than his imagination. He smirked inside.

She glared for a short moment at the audacity of this stranger.

Then

She snatched her thing from his hand with a quick thanks and rushed inside the elevator.

"Heyyyyyy" he could only say, stepping outside and watching her disappear in the elevator.

He stayed there looking at the elevator's floor display panel which stopped at the the 5ths floor.

He chuckled, closing the door behind his back. He roomed his eyes to look at his new house and thinking what adventurous beginning he got.

Making himself one more cup of coffee he walked again in  his balcony carrying a dumble for exercise. A smile drawn on his lips when he looked up at the balcony above his.

After finishing his exercise and getting soaked in sweat. He glanced at the 5th floor balcony above his, biting his lips and ruffling his sweaty messy hair an automatic smirk ran on his lips thinking about the owner of that red lacy bra. He didn't have to imagine that sexy owner anymore as he saw her closely..

………………………………………………………………………………………

😄 hi guys.
I hope you like this chapter.
Plz comment your thoughts and
Vote if you like it.

Btw
PUT UR HANDS UP 🙋
Who sang the first two top lines instead of reading it 😂

Its my fave girl group song ever..
Whose ur fave gg? mine is Exid and gugudan 😉

See you soon guys

Love ya 😘