Intro¿

Warning : A L M O S T 2 0 0 0 W O R D S F O R Y A L L B E A U T I E S 😚 E N J O Y

and plz watch and listen to LEO solo debut TOUCH & SKETCH
Also my ship LEo actually happened. Go check Cover girl by
Leo and Le  💞

========================            
Jung Taekwoon's eyes slowly opened up when a warm ray of sunshine fell on his handsome face, disturbing his slumber. He lazily twisted and turned in his bed before finally giving up his sleep due to the irritating alarm buzzing on his phone.

Finishing his morning routine, he stepped out of his apartment to extract some sweat by jogging in the nearest park of his locality.

It was summer time and the fashion industry demands models to "show off" of their skin and built physic for photoshoot and commercial ads.

He took the staircase to warm up his body, reaching ground floor. He saw Hyelin on the guard desk, eyes fixed on news paper when he decided to get some information from her.

"Seo Hyelin ssi" he called out, to get her attention, which she shifted from some boring news paper to fresh and hot Him.

The girl put down the paper in her hands to show a cute smile on her face and making an eye contact with him.

"Yes! Jung Taekwoon ssi!" She exclaimed, standing up under the shadow his big figure, not even reaching his shoulders. She nodding and blinked her eyes signalling he got her full attention.

"Is there any Gym near by" he asked without wasting anytime.

"There is one, just on the third block" she begin, showing the direction in no time, like she knows everything around here. "It's a good gym but I forgot the name." she finished, scratching her head, trying to remember the name.

He just made an "O" with his lips followed by a tiny smile.

"Oh, Jung ssi!" taekwoon looked at her who was looking at main stairs at the building entrance "She goes to that gym. You can ask all details from her" Hyelin pointed to someone who was coming back from jogging or some work out at gym, all wet in fresh sweet sweat, chest running up and down, breathing deeply in a sexy way and flaunting her delicious figure.

Looking at the beautifull summer kissed girl, styled in total summer mood with shorts and sleeveless top, coming near to him, his face flushed in pink with heartbeat running faster. Like his organs wanted to run away from his stupid hormonal reaction.

"Ahn ssi! Annyeong!" Hyelin greeted the girl as she smiled back at her. While Taekwoon was counting the crows and pigeon flaying above, ignoring his own existence.

"Unnie, Jung ssi wanted to know about the gym you go" Hyelin glanced at him who was looking away. She introduced but the tall seemed somewhat shy or nervous to her, so she decided to help the new kid in the area.

Taekwoon soft tone and gentle nature easily made people think that way.

"could you please help him out with the name and details?" she spoke on behalf of Taekwoon,who was wishing to have invisibility power at the moment.

She looked at Hyelin and then at him, whose eyes just clashed with her beautiful doe orbs for a milli seconds with a shy smile drawn on his lips as he nodded before going back to counting birds.