Questions

**Waning sueside attempts***

*******Alex's pov*******  

Do I like him. No I can't....do I well I may want to get to know him. God I wish my friends were here. Well... maybe not peggy since she will probably ship us together.

"Sooo..we're  you from" with a smile on his face as he come welcomes me to the couch.
"Ohh the Cribenna." I said
"Were are your parents from" he asks
"O-oh t-they died" I felt tears rolled down my face then I feel arms rap around me.I felt safe, wanted, I have not felt that since Laurens...He lets go.

"I-I am so sorry I didn't kn-" he says before I cut him off. 
"It's ok it was when I was 12."
Why I am I being so open I never do this.
"You know I think we're going to be good Friends" he says with a smile.

"Me to." Then I huge him I saw him blush a little.

                ~~~Le time skip~~~

I have history with all my friends it's nice. I love history to its fun or at least for me I want to be a historian when I get out. 

I get in the room and see my friends of course I run to them."Hey you guys." I said."Hey!!" Peggy said hugging me hard. She lets go.

"So who do you have for a roommate you guys" I said
"Ohh Eliza has Angie, Laf has herc,burr has James but I don't know James though,and I have Maria." Peggy says fastly."What about you.Anyone you like~" she says with a smirk."N-no!" I said."Come on tell us." Laf said also with a smirk.
"Really I don't." I said they finally give up but then my face goes pale as I see
James Reynolds come in the room he has been bullying since highschool.

              ~~~~~flashback~~~~~

"You know you should just kill yourself and do the world a favor and die." Reynolds said.As George Ekar held alex down." Your lucky your still alive hoe!"

Then Ekar slams him into the ground.They walk off laughing.Eveything goes black then he wakes up in a room.

        ~~~~Ending of flaskback~~~~

           ****Alex's pov****

Oh no great.Thats when my teachers Washington which is my 'dad' comes in.
"Ok you will be given new seats. So form a line." He says as we all go in a line.

He lists off names then this happens, 

"Alexander sit right there and Reynolds sits right by him." So I do then Reynolds gives me a glare.
After 57 min of him talking Reynolds passes me a piece of paper. I roll my eyes then I look at It...my heart drops..
'Nobody will ever love you.Your just a waste of space. Why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourself.' 
Right then the bell rings I rush out of there go to my dorm and cry...I found my razor I took it and look at it.

Kill you self

A waste of space 

Do the world a favor...

I cut deep into my wrist it hurt but I don't care. The world dosen't need me...I do it on my other wrist.I black out..

           ~~~~Jefferson's pov~~~~

I come back from science I want to say hello to alex but I can't find him I try to open the bathroom put it won't open.
"Alex...Alex!!...ALEXANDER HAMILTON!!! I kick the down to see alex lying there I take him in my arms and rush him to my car.I speed to the hospital there are tears in my eyes. "PLEASE SOME HELP HE IS DYING!!"
someone takes him down and they call his friends and I see a bunch of people just rush in.
"WERE IS ALEXANDER HAMILTON!!"
I here them scream. "HE IS DOWN  HERE FOLLOW ME" I say we rush down there we can't go in.

It's been an hour we finally can go in  I rush to his side. "Alex why" I feel tears going down my face.He opens his eyes I hug him.
"Did you safe him?" They ask I nod my head they all hug me.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"they say with tears in there eyes and rolling down there faces."By the way my name is Thomas Jefferson."I said they nod. "Where his friends.Do you know why he did this?" They asked
"Oh bye they way my name is peggy and this
isLafayette,Eliza,Aaron,Hercules,maria, and Anglica." She says.

"R - reynolds I-I did i-it because of Reynolds." Alexander said.
"That little-" Anglica said until alex cut her off.
"No don't please."he said
"Fine." Anglica says
"How reused me."Alex asked.
"I did." I said. "Thank you." He says.
"Your welcome." I said with a smile.

OOOOOFFF THAT WAS SOMETHING.Well until next time.
Bye my dudessss